StandardAero Employee Review

View all StandardAero reviews

Productive and enjoyable workplace
Material Handler/Engine Mechanic (Current Employee) –  Augusta, GA4 June 2013
Day to day assignments are handed out in a daily meeting when you get to work. I have learned about the intricacies of the 731 engine platform. Management is a little callous at times, some shops seem more concerned with micro-managing people. co-workers are really great people to be around with a wide knowledge base to tap into.
Hardest part of the job is some people are not real good at evaluating others skill sets
I really love my job, i have always been a mechanic, I enjoy taking things apart, finding out how they work, and putting them back together
Cons
not much room for growth or promotions

Other StandardAero Employee Reviews

Good culture, abysmal pay
Aircraft Mechanic (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB31 January 2018
The company in years past had a small business feel. It didn't pay the best, but the structure of the company and home like feel kept people around. Lately however it feels cold and corporate. Job security is no longer a good feeling and the pay has remained poor.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Poor wage
An incredibly interesting place to work
Customer Account Leader (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB18 October 2017
Claiming an engine when it arrives on the dock and being responsible for it through the estimate and overhaul process was an incredibly satisfying experience. A great place.
Pros
town hall lunches every quarter
Cons
pay was on the bottom range of ok

Ask a question about working or interviewing at StandardAero. Our community is ready to answer.

StandardAero Reviews by Location