Standard Life Employee Review

View all Standard Life reviews

Good company that is gradually deteriorating.
Former employee - Director (Former Employee) –  MontrĂ©al, QC22 October 2012
Standard Life is generally speaking a very good company to work for. In recent years, the company has failed to be very clear on how it implements its strategy. Leadership does not walk the talk. Anyone who applies for a job at Standard Life now should regard employment as a short-term project. It appears that random decisions are made and direction is unclear.
Pros
really nice co-workers
Cons
lack of clear strategic focus. management does not walk the talk.

Other Standard Life Employee Reviews

Group Retirement and Savings Plans
Manager, Product Business Analysts and Consultant (Former Employee) –  Montreal and travel within Canada23 March 2018
A culture that put the Clients first, quality and care of plan sponsors and members in pension/savings plans was the driver of the business and company.

The company always looked at was to exceed the clients demand and expectations,. We delivered new products and specialized administration to ensure the members of the group pension/savings plans were administered with excellence.
Great place to work.
PROPERTY ACCOUNTANT (CONTRACT) (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON28 August 2017
I met my best manager at this place. Manager's style of management made this place great to work at. My contract was for 6 months only but it was extended to 1 year/

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Standard Life. Our community is ready to answer.

Standard Life Reviews by Location