Standard Bus
View all Standard Bus reviews

Standard Bus

Standard Bus Employee Review

Neil Roland

Great people to work with. Hours fit my life style so I could do errands etc around town furring the week. Goo training through them. Got accustomed to the size of the vehicle as this is the first time having a commercial license.

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Official response from Standard Bus

25 November 2019

Same roleSame location

Great place to work!

If I wouldn't have moved to another province, I would have stayed with Standard Bus. They're great to their employees, and seemed to genuinely care about us. The training program was great.
Same role

Great company

I had a good experience working with standard. They trained me to get my class 2 and put me on my own run almost right away. The other drivers are pleasant to work with as well as management. One bonus is you can bring your kids with you if you dont have child care for them.

Official response from Standard Bus

19 December 2019
Hello,Thank you for the positive feedback! We appreciate you taking the time to write this review.
Same location

A great place to work!

For any one retired, stay at home parent or a business owner like myself, this company has provided me that flexibility while I can earn additional income and be out and about my commnunity.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Standard Bus. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement