Standard Bus
View all Standard Bus reviews

Standard Bus

Standard Bus Employee Review

A great place to work!

For any one retired, stay at home parent or a business owner like myself, this company has provided me that flexibility while I can earn additional income and be out and about my commnunity.

4.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Great place to work!

If I wouldn't have moved to another province, I would have stayed with Standard Bus. They're great to their employees, and seemed to genuinely care about us. The training program was great.

Neil Roland

Great people to work with. Hours fit my life style so I could do errands etc around town furring the week. Goo training through them. Got accustomed to the size of the vehicle as this is the first time having a commercial license.

Official response from Standard Bus

25 November 2019
Thank you for the positive feedback! We appreciate you taking the time to write this review.
Same location

great place to work with plenty of home time.

Standard Bus Contracting is a good place to work, they run split shifts. I enjoyed the time I worked for Standard and was sad the contract ended, I have become a stronger,better driver because of my time as a driver.

Official response from Standard Bus

25 November 2019

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Standard Bus. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Standard Bus Reviews by Job Title

Standard Bus reviews by location

Learn about Standard Bus in popular locations

• Standard Bus
  • A great place to work!