Standard Bus
Coronavirus update
Information from Standard Bus:

Standard Bus Employee Reviews

Canada5 reviews
If I wouldn't have moved to another province, I would have stayed with Standard Bus. They're great to their employees, and seemed to genuinely care about us. The training program was great.
For any one retired, stay at home parent or a business owner like myself, this company has provided me that flexibility while I can earn additional income and be out and about my commnunity.
I had a good experience working with standard. They trained me to get my class 2 and put me on my own run almost right away. The other drivers are pleasant to work with as well as management. One bonus is you can bring your kids with you if you dont have child care for them.
19 December 2019
Hello,

Thank you for the positive feedback! We appreciate you taking the time to write this review.
Great people to work with. Hours fit my life style so I could do errands etc around town furring the week. Goo training through them. Got accustomed to the size of the vehicle as this is the first time having a commercial license.
25 November 2019
Standard Bus Contracting is a good place to work, they run split shifts. I enjoyed the time I worked for Standard and was sad the contract ended, I have become a stronger,better driver because of my time as a driver.
25 November 2019
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Standard Bus. Our community is ready to answer.
4.6