Stallion Express

Stallion Express Employee Reviews

Not good but ok

No job security. manager ...don't really work hard for them if they need you ..they will forget everything and replace you. They don't care about work life balance.

Not good but ok

Horrible management

Favorism is real . You can sit all day and not work a single job. There’s no organization and gaurantee at this job . You have to friend a manager to actually get work . Nobody has your back when a problem occurs you automatically are assumed to be the problem. No job security what so ever. No rights. No updates or heads up that you are going to lose your route . You can be the best in the work place but you’ll be treated like trash. Routes never get released on time . At least an hour delay at every route release. They kiss a** when they need you but never got your back when you’re sitting for a week waiting on nothing . Worse company to work for. period

Manipulative Leadership

It was one of the independent contracting openings and I stepped in with others in the same industry.It started well with fair compensation but eventually became a nightmare when the company got established. Mileage was reduced, routes cut and some taken away completely without notice. As a driver here you were just one of the numbers, although we apply as independent contractors they treat you like an employee without respect. They are always trying impose some rules on us one way or the other. Overall, they hide under the guise of IC and manipulate you as an employees with some mandatories.If you the employee person and love to be told what to do everyday then this is a typical place for you but if u are an independent contractor as an entrepreneur then Stallion Express is not a place for you.

Pros

At least you have a “job”

Great money terrible employees

I worked here for just over two months before I could not take being there any longer. I would spend 10-12 hours there a day for the four days that I worked I have a wife and two children at home.

Pros

Good money

Cons

Terrible employees and shift times

The worst company you can ever work for

It’s literally the worst company you can ever work for, from all aspects. They cut down the pay for no reason, they talk down to contracts as if they’re not humans, they don’t appreciate the hard work and the effort you put in the job. The management always threatens drivers and takes advantage of the current pandemic situation of the country that there’re a lot of people that lost their jobs and waiting for any opportunity. I DON’T recommend anybody to work for this company because you’re always unappreciated, disposable and wrong no matter what you do.

Never work here

Don't work for stallion express!!! EVER! They have zero management in the state of Michigan. So you are always lost. They don't care about you at all. I took a $200 pay cut during covid19. They don't provide days off. You have to get your own person to cover for you. Money seems good at first, but the out of pocket expenses offset the pay and the company doesn't care about you at all. In fact they will always blame you for their mistakes and issues. They kept my last pay check and tried to pin something on me to make sure they could. I was made a manager and the next day it was taken from me due to miscommunication amongst management. You drive in some of the worst conditions and aren't compensated for it. They will take your routes and change your pay as they please. Overall, management is poor, pay is poor, and there is nothing good about this job besides getting to listen to your music when you drive.

Pros

Driving with your music

Cons

Management, no time off, loss of pay, and everything.

Bad work environment

This company made promises they didnt keep. Treated employees as their property. They play favorites and hide important information from their customers

The most Toxic work environment i've ever seen

This company is the most toxic work environment i've ever been in. From the management at the top, to the dispatch team at the bottom. Everyone in between is out to stab you in the back, rat you out, find anything to write you up for, and even fire you for. There is no policy or procedures in place, there is no work schedule in the dispatch department, so you have no clue who your work team is on the daily or weekly basis. Central Dispatch manager strictly works 7-3 and is unavailable after 3 pm. Nightshift dispatchers are often left with no management support. If you do reach a manager on night shift be prepared for an verbal confrontation or you'll be a mediator between management and the vendors. Vendors are held to no accountability for their mistakes or lack of work ethic. Dispatch takes the blunt for every single mistake that happens whether it's dispatch fault or fault of management or vendors. The gossiping between dispatchers, management, vendors and above is quite ridiculous. It's like being in high school x 10. Favoritism and double standards are a daily thing. If you're not brushing elbows with the management staff, or ratting others out, then you will not advance in the company.

Pros

Cons

no breaks, management sucks, toxic work environment, no work/life balance, favoritism and double standards are obvious

Excelente

You have to deliver medicaments in the hospitals on time

Very dishonest and discriminatory

Very dishonest and unorganized. Heavy racial favoritism. They will lie to you from the beginning about everything. This is by far the most unprofessional and disorganized place I have ever seen.

Terrible employee

This is a courier service, route based. They will change your route without any prior warning, they will tel you all routes are negotiable, they’re not. When you need to speak with management they are never available. They called day after thanksgiving to let me know I was no longer needed. When I asked why, I was told their department was technically closed and would have to call back Monday. When I reached back out to them all they would say is that there were no routes available for me in my area and that they found someone cheaper to do the route. They are the definition of scabs

The management are very nice, they are good to check any problem you have and solve them right away for you, so I think it’s a better place to work and nice environment

The money is good

the way the dispatchers and the manager treat you isn't right. They will tell you anything to get you to do a run for them. They will cancel you out without you knowing. The won't pay you for your time wasted making trips to places then canceling your route. Never can speak to manager (always too busy) voice mail full. You wait for hours with no compensation.

Good Company

Stallion offers a flexible schedule allowing for a solid work/life balance. Compensation was consistent with the field and management was accessible and willing to listen.

Great company

If you have the time you can make what you need the pay is great I highly recommend it if your not scared of the road but the weather is something different so drive safe in take your time

Good company

Great owners that listen and do what they can to help your problem. They are a smaller company, about 100 drivers, and there is a lot of live loading and unloading. Primarily run Arkansas paper loads to Ohio and lower Michigan. Return freight usually goes to North Texas, and then you go again. Lots of miles, if that is what you're looking for.

Great family friendly atmosphere!

Stallion Express has been and always will be and open door, family oriented company with employees in mind first! They always work to get drivers home when they want or need home. Pay is competitive with great incentives. Routes are fantastic to cater to both the driver and the company. Enough to get the freight hauled and meet customer service demands, but not so much that the drivers cannot see their families. Many career options here including company drivers, lease purchase, and owner operators. Located in central Arkansas, so the terminal is along the major running routes. Truck maintenance is quick and easy, and the late model fleet eliminates the time spent on the roadside. Overall, A+++++ from me!

great company

great company for hardworking people i love working for stallion express i don't know why some people posted negative comment this is a great company try it.

Pros

everything

I loved it.

Great environment. Management was excellent. The hardest part was the traffic. The most enjoyable part was traveling to different places and meeting new people.

Read all reviews before you apply

The company leadership and the pay does not meet quality standards at all. I give them a zero for communication because there isn't any. So don't expect it if you decide to apply. Just do your job if you have a issue just do your best to fix it and move on don't expect respect or communication from operations management you will just get the voicemail until they feel like speaking to you. You can make the best out of anything even this company if you know what to expect in the beginning. Good luck

Pros

Weekly Pay

Cons

Long runs Low mileage pay, Unprofessional leadership, Expensive weekly contractor fees.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Stallion Express. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.5