Staffy
Happiness score is 90 out of 100

Working at Staffy: Latest Staffy Reviews

Canada40 reviews

great agency to be an independent contractor

reliable schedule and great pay rate. recommended to all nurses.inconsistent schedule depending on the availability of requesting facilities or institution.not stressful schedule it all depends on your pick up shifts

Pros

great staff support

Cons

not enough training schedule for hospital vacancy

great pay

better wage than most companies, difficulty picking up shifts, weekly pay, direct deposit, management answers quickly, hardest part is picking up shifts

Insights into Staffy

What people like
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • General feeling of work happiness

Can't get paid

I have completed a few shifts through staffy, at first I thought it was great! Great pay whenever you can pick up shifts.. until they ignore your texts and worse yet I couldn't get paid!They owe me a lot of money and can't even get a reply, if you can't even personally communicate with someone about your pay, I wouldn't bother putting the time in.

Official response from Staffy

19 April 2022
Hi there, we aren't aware of anyone who hasn't been paid. This is typically caused by inaccurate addresses entered into the system, or a result of people moving while their payment card is in transit. Please contact info@staffy.com if you're still having issues.

Staffy Changed How I Approach Work

I'm a nurse, and I am using Staffy to pick up temporary gigs. The application process is quick and easy, app/website is easy to use, pay is better than any hospital/ltc/community permanent job.I was accepted for the first gig that I applied for. Staffy worked with me via text to get all the details hammered out, and I was orientating a few days later.I would highly recommend Staffy to all nurses. Take your autonomy back! No more rotating shifts, working every other weekend and every Holiday unless YOU want to!

Pros

Work when you want, competitive rates

Cons

no benefits

Lack professionalism customer care

The platform is lacking human touch. It's Vandictive if you do not submit to what they want. Payroll is horrible solution. It's not immediate payout. You wait days or weeks for one shift workedThe people who work behind the scene in processing pay think they are god's by delayed communications and processes your pay. They do not value you as important to facilitate the job that needs to be filled. Trying to get information takes forever to get answers. Whenevee you do get a hold of someone on phone line your questions are trained manipulate answers . Well programed . Apparently the phone line is for emergency only. So do not call just text. Hence you are not important. Yet you are the one they need to fill shift.Again if you can wait 1 to 2 weeks for one day shift pay. It right up your alley. It appears staffy value their platform of contactor oppose to its sub-contractors worker.Wish you the best in endeavors

Pros

Not applicable

Cons

Depends field of work

Nice, but depends on the company you are sent to.

Since this is an employment agency, the working environment and atmosphere can be very different place to place. It is not always easy to adapt to each place (restaurant) you are sent to, some make it easier for you, others not at all and you struggle all day long. You then choose to return or not. Out of the 40 places were I've been sent, I've blacklisted only 4, so overall positive experience.

Pros

I met amazing places and people

Cons

Some people are not very helpful

Good agency so far!

The app is good. They have shifts but not a lot of variety of hospitals and companies. They do offer 3 month contracts which is good. But I wish one would have the option to take out taxes especially if you are using this as app as your only employment!

Pros

Work when you want to, pay is good!

Cons

Wish they had contracts with more hospitals and companies, taxes not taken out, don’t have a good customer service (sometimes never respond to texts)

Very good agency!

I have had terrible experiences with agencies before but Staffy has completely changed my outlook on agencies! They are always there to answer questions and pay fairly! I would definitely recommend!

Pros

Pay, friendly staff, great management

Cons

I have no cons

I consider Staffy environment very productive as it is tailored to fit a job need. It also put a dent in the gap for both workers and employees alike.

Culture is welcoming and other staff look and share know how with you. Very reassuring!I like the concept behind Staffy and provides nurses like myself with the flexibility they wouldn't otherwise have..

Pros

Flexible training

Cons

Lots of traveling

Really nice place to work.

I just started to work foe staffy, I think it is a great place to work. It is easy to access the app and clock in and out. They are very accommodating and helpful.

Reliable

Convenient and app is user friendly! I would definitely recommend to my fellow colleagues so they can also take some extra shifts. The notifications and updates from the application is also very useful.

Great!

It is a smooth process to connect with short term contracts. I enjoyed the shift, and working with the location I was connected with was great. Would definately recommend.

A great place to belong

I feel very comfortable working at Staffy because the management is very respectful and friendly. The schedulers are very patient and they will reply your message in a timely manner. Staffy is very organized and just aways precise in their work.

Productive and funny workplace

What I like there, is working when you want because is a platform where you pick your own schedule and you get paid fairly. May be depending on company, sometimes they offer free foods.

Challenging and rewarding

Staffy is a great platform for one to grow a career. A working environment that stimulates and challenges individuals with satisfactory rewarding choices and opportunities.

Pros

Cons

Highly competitive

This is a very good agency. I wsh I have known and started with them earlier.

This is a fantastic agency. They treat workers very well . Despite doing everything on line, they listen to everyone and give the workers sense of belongings. In fact, their response time and quality is second to none._ Olalekan

Pros

Good pay and good treatment of workers.

Cons

In ability to see face to face

A very good company to give u a breakthrough..

I am very grateful to Staffy to give me an opportunity to work with them. It’s a very good company. People are very helping. Management is understanding. With my qualifications and life problems I was lost. Staffy gave me a chance to revive myself again.

Pros

A good payscale

I love working with Staffy.

I love working with Staffy. They Answered all of my questions. I recommend for anyone who is looking independent contactors job. Because life is easy with Staffy.

Pros

You can choose your schedule

Cons

The environment was very clean

I like my term everything went fine and they are ready to support and assist you,make the work less stress and I can hear them clearly nice meeting them all today.

Pros

Not yet

Cons

12 hours

Very productive

I am grateful to be part of this amazing agency. Its very helpful and good management and care to their employees. They have a flexible shift hour's and very fair paid money.

Pros

Flexibility, ready job and good payments

Cons

Great app/company to work for

They interview screening process is as fast as they advertise. Their screening quiz is easy if u read their guidelines well enough to understand. Some

Pros

Flexible especially if one has another job and great pay

Cons

The contracts are short though, only operates through the app and only through texting

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Staffy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement