Staffworks Canada Ltd.

Staffworks Canada Ltd. Employee Reviews

Canada14 reviews
Great place to work while learning on the job, making money and having fun. Everyone is very easy to approach and ask questions. Beautiful location and easily accessible
Pros
Good work life balance; Great environment to work in, good coworkers. Everyone is very easy to approach and ask questions; location!
Cons
None besides Benefits after 3 months
Staffworks does not know what they are doing? I wonder where recruiters get their degrees to recruit sometimes because they do not know how to screen. Re-think your hiring process and stop asking questions that don’t make sense or not part of job. I am a professional and work hard and respected by others in doing so...
Everyone here is so rude, the recruiters especially. Waste of time, it's not worth the pay either (Minimum wage).

"Quality, Integrity. Everytime". YEAHH RIGHT
Excellent company in a great location. Open to hearing about your input and suggestions.
Have had the opportunity to work along side some exceptional people in a small but productive organization, with a great client base.

We are in the people business and in my opinion it is all the people that work here that help make this a great place to work. Closely knit team!
Pros
Friendly staff, small and productive, feel like you can make a difference
I am given the freedom to take on more creative projects outside of my role. I enjoy being engaged in other aspects of the company as it gives me the opportunity to see the bigger picture and be part of that growth.

I am given enough direction so that I know what my goals/deadlines/objectives are, but overall this is the perfect place for someone who takes the initiative to ask questions and implement new processes. I appreciate that management is open to receiving feedback and suggestions for process improvements, and I know that my contributions are valued.

Overall the team works well together - collaborative, proactive, and open to feedback.

Hardest part of the job: slow interview days/no shows

Most enjoyable part of the job: my colleagues, and helping candidates get placed
Pros
Lovely team of people, easy to ask for and receive feedback, lots of other creative initiatives to take on
Cons
Days can be very jam-packed!
Horrible place to work. Staff is micro-managed and not given any freedom. Processes are not in place for being in business for 17 years - very surprising.
You spend all day long on the phone like a telemarketer with no headset (ancient refurbished phones that are difficult to use).

Commissions on temp work are a joke - maybe a Starbucks coffee for a week's work?! Stay away! In fact, run!
If I could have rated this place no stars, I would have.

Opinions:

- abusive work environment

- owner micromanages

- many issues arose and the owner did nothing about it ex. bullying, harassment

The most enjoyable part of the job were the employees.
Pros
Cons
Every Aspect
Great place to work. Staff are friendly and professional, and you are always learning something new. The hours are good and management is always ready to help.
Pros
Great enviroment, great employees
Cons
Staffworks is an employer that gives me autonomy with my job and the opportunity to make an impact. It may not (yet) have the name recognition of some of the bigger firms, but it's given me the ability to do a lot of tasks, and see the impact I can have on an entire business.

Great people as well, and terrific location.
Pros
people, ability to see your impact
It's great working with such a nice group of professional people. Everyone works well together and the management team is supportive and open to new ideas.
Pros
Great Location, Casual Fridays
Cons
Great place to work! Great co-workers and atmosphere! My experience with Staffworks has been wonderful and I highly recommend them. 5 Stars all the way!
Great place to work, great co-workers!
My experience with Staffworks as an employee has been fantastic and I highly recommend them.

5 Stars all the way!
This is a great place to learn and grow. Very collaborative environment. Exceptional team to be part of. People have the opportunity to contribute and suggest new ideas. Centrally located. Great work/life balance.
Every day is very hectic. There is always something new and/or unanticipated to complete. Thus, I have gained working knowledge of a lot of administrative and clerical tasks. I enjoy feeling needed.
Pros
Increased working knowledge
Cons
Too little hours
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Staffworks Canada Ltd.. Our community is ready to answer.
Staffworks Canada Ltd. Reviews by Location