Staffmax Staffing and Recruiting

Staffmax Staffing and Recruiting Employee Reviews

Canada26 reviews

workgreatcompanystaffmaxworkingstaffdaypeople

Overall a good company to work for

Offer great jobs but jobs are not secure.I worked in a particularly busy environment.you can always get jobs with them whenever you want to.We we’re paid each week.Overall a fun experience with good money

Pros

Can choose the days you want to work

Cons

Job not secure

Its alright but it can be better

Some of the Stat holidays are not paid which sucks also no employee benefits which sucks, (I know its a staffing agency) but it still sucks. Calculation for Overtime is questionable at times.

Insights into Staffmax Staffing and Recruiting

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Supportive environment
  • Feeling of personal appreciation

Great employment placement agency!

I was employed for a position at Shared Health through Staffmax. They are wonderful recruiters. Great experience. They do their best in finding work especially if you've proven yourself as an efficient and hard worker. They have vouched for me and recommended me to their other clients because of my proven performance. They acknowledge you for your hardwork. The only downside is the lack of job security, but that is more to do with their clients than Staffmax themselves.

Pros

Acknowledgement of your work. Vouching for you to their other clients.

Cons

Lack of job security due to term positions

Term position

The interview was through a phone call and was pretty easy. Got an offer on the same day. Process was quick and the task does not require special skills but tiring, lots of standing

Good for a temporary position

The great thing about the job is that you can learn new things about the world ie. home heating systems, for example, that you are working at different locations every month or week, and it gives you the opportunity to get feedback and opinions from different people regarding products and services.

Consistently tries to provide work suited to your experience.

I’ve had good experiences working with Staffmax. However, the placements have been mostly short term offerings. Two or three weeks to possibly longer depending on the employer’s needs.

Pros

Occasionally free lunches depending on the employers

Cons

Never knowing where you’ll be placed next unless the employer offers a permanent opportunity.

recruitment office

I have not not had the opportunity to get to know the company that well as was assigned at once and got to be absorbed in the hospital they sent me to.

Great environment - caring people committed to excellence !

Really really good company to work with. Leadership is excellent - they really care about their employees AND their clients. By far the best staffing agency in WPG !

Good recruiter who constantly helping me finding jobs

Very nice agency to work with. Employees are friendly and helpful. They keep in touch and try to give me feedback. I recommend friends and family to work for Staff Max

Many great employment and networking opportunities

I enjoy working for staffmax, they are kind and work with wonderful companies so you will be placed with some great opportunities. I feel like in some work environments I may have been treated differently based on the fact that I was labelled temporary or possible competition. My advice would be to stay strong and keep going...I am still searching for my permanent role.

Provides regular shifts when the work is at its peak.

Staffmax is a employment agency that offers jobs to its costumers. recently they offered me a job at a warehouse name parian logistics where I used to work as a warehouse worker. I used to do packing, moving, organizing, labeling and that kind of stuff. The work culture was absolutely enthusiastic there.

They try to best fit your needs

I went in for the interview and was hooked up with a warehouse position the same day. Unfortunately, I only worked for a month before I was laid off due to a work shortage ( not due to work performance )at the company I was at.

productive and fun working place

Was a great pace to work and great people They paid out weekly Job assignments were on bus routes was never a problem to get to the work assignments office was helpfull with on site questions

Production Worker

Was an Enjoyable work environment with great co-workers in 2018 position. Ended up being long term friends with most. Thought don't bother if you are looking for something more permanent or long term. Don’t quit your day job. Offered jobs from companies but were not arranged in communication or in conjunction with companies clients. Don’t expect regular pay. Term work at best. If that!... Company would rather hire floor sweepers over skilled workers.

Pros

Free time.

Cons

No work

Review

As a staffing company they gave me every opportunity they could to advance my knowledge in administration. I was placed in a number of industries and enjoyed all my placements. They really matched me with excellent companies.

Supportive staff

The staff at STAFFMAX are all supportive and appreciative of the people they send jobs out to. They make sure there they people send out are qualified. I would highly recommend STAFFMAX !

a typical day at work

I made every day I was called a productive day because I did all the seasonal work completed during those days and they were very satisfied with that load of work done and at the end of the day my bosses and I were very satisfied.

Pros

3 days in a week

Production helper through staffmax

Staffmax send me at endurapack as a production helpers .The company product is sheets and covers of imported cars our task there to fold and packed as a production helpers i work over more than six months it's a sessions jobs. Its fast forward environment and hard work jobs

Pros

30 minutes lunchtime

Cons

8 hours shifts

Alright

it was an alright place to work, learned quite a bit from the jobs I took on and meet some nice people. other then that I don't know what else to put. there is not really much else to say

Pros

Nice pay

Cons

freelance work

great company

worked for them in the past, great company always there to help and answer any questions jobs were on major bus routes on site supervisors were always helpful

Pros

great jobs

best peoples

The best place to work for they find work right away and nice on the phone when people call for work they like it when workers are all ways on time and ready to work

Pros

good pay

Cons

hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Staffmax Staffing and Recruiting. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement