Staffinity Inc.

Staffinity Inc. Employee Reviews

Canada9 reviews
Great Experience
Worked with one of the recruiters for my job search and it was very satisfying experience. The Staffinity team helped me a lot through out the entire process.
Great Summer job
I was looking for a job to gain professional experience on my summer break. I was expecting something minimum wage. I called the Toronto office for Staffinity and was connected with a recruiter. He was super friendly and lined me up with a great temporary position. The job is weekends off and close to home and will actually give me some experience in my field. Working with Staffinity was a great experience.
Incredibly helpful and professional!
I got a call from a very friendly recruiter who helped me every step of the way in finding a great job. He was always available to answer questions, and did so promptly. Overall a great company!
Temporary job turned into career
Someone from Staffinity called me about some temporary work. They were upfront that this was a contract only and the chance of things becoming permanent depended on the market and how hard I worked. I accepted the short term work knowing upfront what my situation was. I worked hard for the first 2 weeks and the company loved my work. They decided to offer me a permanent position and now I am starting to build a career. I appreciated the honesty from the recruiter and it helped me to make an informed decision.
Very friendly recruiter
I got a call from a really friendly recruiter. He was very open about his open position and gave me the company name and the salary. We explored it together and both decided that it was not a fit for me. I did ask him to let me know about other open jobs. Staffinity was very professional to deal with.
Great company to work with.
Great employer. Management is easy to work with and very understanding. I have been a part of Staffinity's team for over 6 years and love the work environment. The company provides great resources and is able to evolve along with the growing industry.
Pros
Productive & Respectful Team
Very supportive team and management.
The team at Staffinity takes the time to train and ensure success for all of their employees and clients.

Staffinity offers very flexible work hours and you are rewarded for the effort you put in.
Pros
Flexible hours, great support from management
Great Team Environment
I have been employed with Staffinity for over 6 years. It is a dynamic work environment that encourages automony. The company provides flexibility and a great work/life balance.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Staffinity Inc.?
Got a Great Job!
The team here helped me find a really great job with a great employer. I could not be happier with the customer service, expertise, and level of commitment I received from the recruiter I worked with.

Thank you for all of your help!