Staff Shop Inc. Employee Reviews

Awesome company!
Buffet Server (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB20 August 2019
They encourage you to refer your family and friends. I enjoyed working at the event with my wife and son. Great Staffing experience by hiring employees, not contractors. They do proper tax deduction and processes, receive weekly direct deposit and a T4each year including many advantages in listing Staff Shop.as their employer of record.
Pros
Good benefits and free food.
Cons
Far event location and early/midnight shift.
Workplace culture
Event Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 July 2019
Management is great and very supportive. They are really considerate in regards to meritocracy and appreciate our feedback after an event on things that we could perform better.
I really feel the 5 stars treatment.
It just feels good when your work is valuable.
As for team members, it would not hurt if training was offered and more instructions about dos and donts.
Overall is a very good place to be.
A great company to work for
Server/Bartender, beer hawker (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON17 July 2019
Staffs hop is the first experience of me working in Canada. Even though the job is temporary, you can get some other benefits while working for them including free food after work, engaging with people and VIP, getting tips some times and enjoy the very friendly atmosphere.
They respect you and provide you a very standard job atmosphere.
You will learn lots of thing in the jobs.
You will get paid more than minimum wage plus vacation fee and long holiday bonus.
I highly recommend to start working here for applicants as well as events owners to choose staff shop company for their events.
I would never see any defect in their business for both owners and staffs.
Pros
Free food after work, very respectful supervisors, good payment rate and bonus, working for VIP
Cons
I can't see any
Amazing, Flexible, and Fun work environment!
Temporary Employee (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 July 2019
Working for Staff Shop has been amazing, I have worked various events, including concerts and Jays games at the Rogers Centre. The recruitment and on-boarding process was very easy and the staff were very helpful. I also love how the scheduling process is very flexible and allows for a great work-life balance! Would definitely recommend trying it out!
Pros
Flexible work schedule and competitive pay rates
Cons
N/a

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Staff Shop Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

4.8