STAFF RELIEF HEALTH CARE SERVICES INC. Employee Reviews

staff often feel unappreciated.
Registered Practical Nurse (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 January 2019
Expect staff to be committed to the position for a really long time even though they do not provide any raises or bonuses. Rates also almost never go up even though minimum wage increases. No sick days, no vacation days/vacation pay is added into every pay check, and they pressure you to taking shifts that you say no to. They tell you that they are going to put you into an orientation for a long term facility soo you can get paid 22/hour instead of doing private (20/hour) but never follows through. I have a colleague who was waiting about 8 months for them to put her into said orientation but they never did. Don't even get me started on management, they asked another colleague for a doctors note for calling in sick ONCE, they don't give out references or letter of employment. You would benefit from this company if you are a new grad looking for your footing in the industry but I highly recommend finding a job that will treat you well once you get enough experience.
Pros
you can choose when you want to work.
Cons
refer to review above.
On call company
Registered Practical Nurse (Current Employee) –  GTA, ON6 May 2017
Apply your nursing skills in a team atmosphere and independently. Working in the community/long term care providing nursing to the public of all different cultures.
Pros
Good experience
Cons
Not stable income
Challenging but productive.
Personal Support Worker (PSW) (Former Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ON13 February 2017
Working at Staff Relief Health Care Services was a bit more challenging due to on call or casual hours. Workplaces were at different facilities and homes or wherever I was sent. And that's the hardest part of the job, however, it was also empowering because I was exposed to various roles/duties.
Pros
More opportunity to practice and learn new skills.
Cons
Unstable work hours, long distances of work from home.
I never did with the residence
Personal Support Worker (Current Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ON12 February 2013
Very hard. I experience morning shift, you need to wake up all your residence in preparing for breakfast, feed them, tidy their room, bathed them. I did lifting manual 2 person should allowed if you do lifting. The most enjoyable if you see your residence happy,clean, comfortable with you. And especially if your co- worker is do the same as you as hard worker.
Pros
nothing
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at STAFF RELIEF HEALTH CARE SERVICES INC.. Our community is ready to answer.

STAFF RELIEF HEALTH CARE SERVICES INC. Reviews by Job Title