STAFF Plus Employee Reviews

Featured review
STAFF Plus selected this as a representative review
Great place to work!
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Cobourg, ON19 June 2018
Great place to work, always looking out for your needs, and easy to take days off if you need a day and they never complain if you ask for a day off! The two ladies that do the hiring for westons cobourg, always greet you in the morning with smiles and ask you how your weekend was and always ask if you ever need anything! I love working here the enviornment is very friendly and they always keep you busy which makes time go by fast! Im a summer student and will definitely be back next summer, I would recommend this job to anybody!
Pros
Friendly staff
Easy job placement
WG Pro Associate (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON23 April 2019
Obtaining a position was pretty easy, got one within a couple of days and made friends at the workplace. Overall not a bad experience. Warehouse jobs can be taxing on the body especially with those long hours.
Rude staff
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON15 March 2019
The staff can be rude and un-helpful. They will make you fill out page after page of testing when you register..even if you will not be working for the specific company. Seems to be a lot of favouritism in who they give jobs too. Don't waste your time there are better agencies.
Pros
none imo
Cons
Rude staff, unfair treatment
intersting
Temp Worker (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON16 November 2018
was sent to various factories and learned different job experinces. it was easy to apply and the staff was informative about the jobs that you were sent to and gave extra directions to the factories if needed
Complete waste of time
Job seeker (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON9 October 2018
They just waste your time by filling forms,...etc while they actually have no jobs. A complete waste of time. They tell you to call, but when you do, they try to lie to you by saying that the jobs available are far, bla bla. Go and find a better agency! Why waste your time?
Great Job!
General Labour Worker (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON27 September 2018
if your looking for something flexible and convenient this job is for you. i still work here and i really enjoy it. ive been hear for several years its been amazing
Relatively decent place to work.
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Scarborough, ON3 September 2018
Could have had more opportunities for financial and mental advancement.

Found that a lot of the opportunities were at warehouses with no opportunities for a contract or full-time advancement.
Pros
Regular Work in different warehouse environments and companies
Cons
Nothing leading to full-time status and or contracts
great place to work
Production Staff (Current Employee) –  Cobourg, ON28 June 2018
I have found the past four months to be completely enjoyable! Between the opportunity for advancements I've received and some great work relationships I've cultivated, I'm always finding new ways to improve and better myself thanks to the influence of management both through the factory and the lovely temp agency who helped me received this position.
Pros
Flexible Shifts!
rough around the edges needs improvment.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 June 2018
There are many areas that may need some fine tuning and areas growth, such as team communication and assertiveness. Overal they're making some attempts to finding ways to assist the working environment and community.
Pros
will to assist when needed
Cons
no compensation
Meh
Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Cobourg, ON11 June 2018
Very rude people, not many people to talk to, aren't helpful, staff knows nothing, doesn't understand people's needs,inconsiderate people, will. Never work there again
Pros
Change rooms
Cons
Unpaid lunches, long hours
Productive workplace and reliable staff
GENERAL LABOURER (Former Employee) –  North York, ON20 May 2018
It was a great experience being an employee of Staff Plus. Friendly and fun working environment, polite staff, and it enables a great balance between life and work
Low pay in an unorganized and hostile environment
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Cobourg, ON11 May 2018
Was lied to about hours and advancement options.
Constantly asked to do others duties so they could do nothing.
Refused to pay holiday pay.
Hired teenage temps for more than experienced workers already employed there.
Constant harassment.
Supervisors who know nothing.
Pros
Work indoors
Cons
Everything else
Terrible company to find employment with
Admin employee (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON2 March 2018
This agency is terrible. Staff are rude and they will lie to save their butt. Their done work hard to find you employment what’s so ever. They can’t get nothing done for you if you need it there is always an excuse. They don’t follow legal deadlines.

The staff has been rude to me, unpleasant to deal with, will yell at you on the phone and only like to hear the sound of their voice.
Awful company
Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Cobourg, ON8 November 2017
This company is awful to work for, they do not care about their employees and are so unorganized its pathetic. Schedule was almost always late, the pay sucks and the staffing agent was never available to workers. Would I ever use staff plus again? No. Would I ever recommend the agency to other people. Certainly not. Do yourself a favour and never get employed with these guys, I promise you will regret it
Cons
Horrible pay, no support from staffing agent
Jobs
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON19 September 2017
I do not remember a moment that I was out of work for more then a week. Company had a pay schedule that was accommodating to the employees at the workforce.
Factory
Shipping/Receiving Line Leader (Former Employee) –  Leader, SK8 May 2017
- always on your feet
- heavy lifting
- strenuous work
- not consistent with hours
- always an end goal by the end of the day
- work in teams
- work is the same day to day
Bad agency
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON23 March 2017
What do you expect from an agency anyways? They treat you like idiot. No respect to employees when these employees are the ones giving you money. Dont go to this agency. Find it yourself instead.
Pros
Break
Cons
Short notice, Rude management, tells you to call them at this specific time. When you call they say they will call.
Fun place to work and with lots of kind funny people
General Labourer (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON7 March 2017
Working with stuff plus is very good they are kind and helpfull.The jobs that I get are really good it's always in my reach not to far and the pay rate are great
Productive and Helpful
Worker (Current Employee) –  Oshawa, ON11 January 2017
Go to Canfab and create oil cans or other products and clean up, fill slots with the assigned lid for the product. I would also go around the shop emptying the garbage cans and making sure the product is made proper.
Pros
Working
Cons
Not permanent
The worst agency in Ontario.
Machine Operator/Assembler (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON11 October 2016
The staff in the agency think they are the only agency in the Ontario and treat employees very bad. Specially the so-called HR department is worst, I wonder whether any of them has any HR degree or just stupid, high school drop-outs doing a third-class job in a third grade agency.
Not enough work
Light Packaging (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON13 July 2016
The light packaging job is fine for me, but not enough work. I only work maybe 1, 2 or 3 days a week. Sometimes zero. Many repetitive work. There were 3 different lines to work. I normally changed lines each time I worked there. The team lead was strict always watching at us. She has favoritism especially when it comes to slow assembly work. Only a few people stayed behind the rest were sent home early which was not fair to us, and it was always the same people stayed behind repetitively.
Pros
easy job
Cons
not enough work can't make a living at all

Ask a question about working or interviewing at STAFF Plus. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9