STAFF Plus

STAFF Plus Employee Reviews

Featured review
STAFF Plus selected this as a representative review
Great place to work, always looking out for your needs, and easy to take days off if you need a day and they never complain if you ask for a day off! The two ladies that do the hiring for westons cobourg, always greet you in the morning with smiles and ask you how your weekend was and always ask if you ever need anything! I love working here the enviornment is very friendly and they always keep you busy which makes time go by fast! Im a summer student and will definitely be back next summer, I would recommend this job to anybody!
Pros
Friendly staff
Cons
Excellent experience, fast paced but relaxed work experience, difficult to get your favourite one shift, everytime you have to call that I didn't like. Overall it was good.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Temperory shifts
Staff Plus is a well managed Agency and will find you good positions suited to your skills, any issues i have had, have been taken care of quickly. I know some people have not given good reviews but these reviews have been made by low quality workers with very poor attitudes, i have worked with quite a few of them and have seen this a lot with most people, seems everyone wants to get paid for doing nothing these days. Thank You Staff Plus For All You Have Done For Me !!!
They just treat their employees not well. My fiance brought in a note saying that I broken his ribs. And ever since that the didn't call him back. Don't work for them.
Offers administrative and light industrial jobs from part time to full-time with partner companies. Offers competitive pay, prompt payments, helping and supporting staff
Very thorrow in there interview worked with twice before and have just gone back to them found that some people in some companies tried to take advantage of you because your are temporary
It was really good the workers were nice supervisor were amazing safe environment teamwork Long break Good paying No interview Overall the place was good
I worked as a food production worker inside this temp agency inside of Westons Factory. The staff were fairly nice and very easy to talk to, but the switch in hours and schedules got a bit out of hand. I asked them to switch my hours to a shift that everyone else was doing, but they didn't exactly listen and kept messing up my hours. I was only there for two weeks before I was laid off like all the other temps and they said they would call people back when production got busier, but that never happened. The place is very fast paced and I would not recommend getting the job if you can't handle the same position for 8 hours a day.
Pros
Weekends off
Cons
Boring days and repetitive tasks
Managers are accommodating. Great work/life balance, and have had the opportunity to work independently. Support is there when needed, and feel like I am trusted by my manager to complete tasks independently without supervision.
production are not hard kind of job I enjoy that kind of job The hardest part are the time schedule and also the salary are not enough,, and time schedule are hard people are easy going.
They always makes you feel that you are the first person to get work but most of the they will cancel your shift which leads you to disappointments. .......
Pros
Safety
Cons
Not reliable
The management is very professional in there dealings with employees. Workplace conditions were very good. I was able to learn a lot of different general skills while working for them.
Obtaining a position was pretty easy, got one within a couple of days and made friends at the workplace. Overall not a bad experience. Warehouse jobs can be taxing on the body especially with those long hours.
The staff can be rude and un-helpful. They will make you fill out page after page of testing when you register..even if you will not be working for the specific company. Seems to be a lot of favouritism in who they give jobs too. Don't waste your time there are better agencies.
Pros
none imo
Cons
Rude staff, unfair treatment
was sent to various factories and learned different job experinces. it was easy to apply and the staff was informative about the jobs that you were sent to and gave extra directions to the factories if needed
They just waste your time by filling forms,...etc while they actually have no jobs. A complete waste of time. They tell you to call, but when you do, they try to lie to you by saying that the jobs available are far, bla bla. Go and find a better agency! Why waste your time?
if your looking for something flexible and convenient this job is for you. i still work here and i really enjoy it. ive been hear for several years its been amazing
Could have had more opportunities for financial and mental advancement.Found that a lot of the opportunities were at warehouses with no opportunities for a contract or full-time advancement.
Pros
Regular Work in different warehouse environments and companies
Cons
Nothing leading to full-time status and or contracts
I have found the past four months to be completely enjoyable! Between the opportunity for advancements I've received and some great work relationships I've cultivated, I'm always finding new ways to improve and better myself thanks to the influence of management both through the factory and the lovely temp agency who helped me received this position.
Pros
Flexible Shifts!
There are many areas that may need some fine tuning and areas growth, such as team communication and assertiveness. Overal they're making some attempts to finding ways to assist the working environment and community.
Pros
will to assist when needed
Cons
no compensation
Very rude people, not many people to talk to, aren't helpful, staff knows nothing, doesn't understand people's needs,inconsiderate people, will. Never work there again
Pros
Change rooms
Cons
Unpaid lunches, long hours
  1. Employee reviews