Stadia Industries

Stadia Industries Employee Reviews

Canada8 reviews
Great team environment
I have worked at Stadia for over a year and have nothing but great things to say about the team. Management is approachable and understanding, our front line staff is fun and professional! If you are looking for a career and not just a job, Stadia is for you.
Pros
Great leadership team, great work life ballance
30 years of caring
Feeling involved. Going to work on mondays being as happy as going home on fridays..
When your late.... they ask.if your ok .... before the ask "where you are"

Axe throwing and Christmas parties . BBq's on fridays

Great benifits

Leadership that cares
Pros
Leadership that carea about you
Cons
On call. 24 hours aday...
Great place to work helpful coworkers and fun work events like axe throwing
Team oriented work environment , emphasis on safty and appropriate training . Faimly oriented with room for advancement
Pros
Summer time bbq lunch and breakfast
Cons
Driving downtown toronto
Great company
working at Stadia is unlike most places I have worked. Everyone is friendly and caring. The atmosphere is fun and light hearted, but everyone is always working really hard. There are usually dogs in the office, and you're always welcome to bring your own in. I personally was able to grow within the business which is something I am always looking for and it seems hard to find!! Overall, I wouldn't miss the opportunity to work here.
Pros
Culture in the office
Cons
it is a 24 hour business, so there are flex hours
Great company to work for
Great company to work for! Love working there, we work hard but have lots of fun too. I am fortunate to work with and for such a great group of people.
awesome place to work
everyday is a great day, there is always something new to learn. The team members are great people. they are a 24/7 company so hours are plentiful if thats what your looking for.
Sketchy Company, Beware
This company is not what it seems. Prior to employment, I didn't know they had a bad rep. They don't treat their employees with respect or dignity and definitely break labour codes. Think twice about working here.
Great Place to work. Family oriented business. High voume service industry. Corporate structured
I like working for Stadia Industries. I believe that they are at thier current maximum revenue in the target market. I believe that it is time for growth. Limited resources prevents immediate growth thus hindering my chance for advancement.
Pros
family oriented close group of employee"s
Cons
reglar turn over of managment
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Stadia Industries. Our community is ready to answer.
4.4