StackTeck

StackTeck Employee Reviews

Canada12 reviews
working at stackteck was fun, my typical day was check all the parts before assembly and make sure that all the parts were to the drawing, report any problem to my manager
Nice clean place. Don’t let that fool you. Not to be trusted. They will get rid of you if they find someone cheaper. This place is all about money. Check out the benefits, they have nothing.
Great work culture and a whole bunch of professionals with more than 10 years of expertise in their field
very helpful people always ready to help

I would personally recommend everyone to try their luck in StackTeck
Nice Place to work for beginners.
Opportunities for advancement.

Management is good.

Good Benefits.

Good and helping coworkers.

Clean shop floor.

Growing Company.
I have personally worked in several different companies and StackTeck Systems is bar none the very best place I have ever been a part of. This place pays great.The people are amazing right from the office to the facility (Everyone smiles here. Everywhere you go)The benefits and company events are top notch. Lunch rooms are new and clean. Bathrooms are always clean. Facility is well organized and clean.

Anyone lucky enough to get a call by StackTeck should be over the moon happy.

I seriously cant think or say one bad thing about StackTeck Systems Ltd.
I have personally worked in several different companies and StackTeck Systems is bar none the very best place I have ever worked. This place pays great.The people are amazing from the office to the facility (Everyone smiles here. everywhere you go)The benefits and company events are top notch. Lunch rooms are new.

Anyone lucky enough to get a call by them should be over the moon happy and over joy'd

I seriously cant think or say one bad thing about StackTeck Systems Ltd.
StackTeck is a great company. The product is not dynamic and tends to be boring, also the managerial team. However, there is very talent people, and a lot of Company potential.
Pros
Good paid an work/Life balance.
Cons
Boring portafolio
The job is Stable.
This company has excellent work culture,co-worker respect to each other and management is friendly. Also the benefit is good
I got real life experience from this position, helped seeing what a day to day call was. the people were nice, management was friendly. only was there for 6 months.
excellent work place. nice environment. great co-workers. excellent place as a start up. very helpful colleagues. Excellent health benefits and perks.
- A typical day at work is to review and troubleshoot problems orrur in Engineering Design team in Admin process, hardware (computer) and Software (Cad). Guiding the designers touse the most efficiently way to complete the task.
- Learn different ways to approach the same result in different method and how designers behave when the deadline is closed by

- Management gives freedom to the designer while they are doing their job.

- Co-worker are very helpful to help each other.

- The hardest part of the job is to manage all the input from the design to create automation throughout the process to help the designer's life easier and reduce the waste.

- The most enjoyable part of the job is that there are so many opportunties to make things better.
It was really fun and challenging to design molds for complex parts.