Stackpole International Employee Reviews

Pathetic
Associate (Former Employee) –  Stratford, ON10 August 2018
Can not say since there guide lines will not allow truth only fiction , after a very long time this once great employer is now a joke .which is obvious to anyone who has been there beyond 5 yrs.
Pros
Not one thing
Cons
Pretty much everything
5 years to get to a livable Wage
Operator (Former Employee) –  Stratford, ON4 August 2018
Awful place to work where management has absolutely no clue what is going senseless mandating is ovetime from the top down they will try to find who to blame problems on instead of focusing their energy on finding a Solution. The people you work with are good because they call all relate to the garbage experience with the company overall unless you just need a job temporarily don’t work here
Pros
Good people on the floor
Cons
Awful management and no time off
Official response from Stackpole International
7 August 2018

We are sorry that to hear that you had a negative experience. At Stackpole, we are committed to a safe and healthful workplace, fair and equitable treatment and have an open door policy fostering honest communication. We encourage every individual to raise any concerns to their local Human Resources team where it will be addressed promptly and confidentially.

Great company, great people, great place to work
Office Staff (Current Employee) –  Ancaster, ON27 July 2018
The company is growing quickly, creating lots of opportunity
Excellent benefits
Great management
Strong work ethic and communication among team members
High employee engagement
Many employee events and activities
Good team work but 50% of Supervisors do not know what their responsibilities are.
Quality Control Associate (Former Employee) –  Ancaster, ON1 July 2018
• Machine operation/ Quality inspection for finished auto manufactured parts and ensured that they were in accordance with quality standards
Management lacks proper production planning. However there is good team work among employees.

Lack of appreciation for employees' efforts
hostile work environment
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Ancaster, ON5 June 2018
i worked at stackpole for one month and was let go soon after. The people that trained me did what they were supposed to but the coworkers were very rude and not helpful to me when i was a new employee working in a factory for my first time.
Pros
constant work
Cons
long hours rude coworkers hostile environment
A temp job with minimal training
Machine Operator/Assembler (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 May 2018
Minimal training which should be done by the supervisors is neglected. They seem to be displeased when you ask basic questions as if it’s a burden. They expect you to do things a certain way but will not train you to do things to their standards. The only time any supervisor will speak to you is when a mistake is made. Positive reinforcement does not exist. They treat you as expendable.
Pros
Overtime, benefits 50%
Cons
Long hours, dealing with difficult coworker and management, working 6 days a week. This is not permeant
productive company
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Stratford, ON16 May 2018
decent people and atmosphere to work in although its very hot and very dirty.... fast paced and very busy work place.... if you don't mind heat and being cover in carbon dust then its a great place to work
Work Life at Stackpole
CNC Setter/Operator (Current Employee) –  Stratford, ON2 May 2018
Nothing good or bad to say about Stackpole. Only problem as of right now is that they've been mandating for the pass year and it doesn't seem like its going to stop. Also has trouble hiring for some reason.
What you learned
Quality Inspector (Former Employee) –  Ancaster, ON27 April 2018
I learned a lot of things while working at Stackpole. First most important thing was to manage your time properly. We need to check the required number of parts in my shifts. As the number varies everyday, we need to maintain a speed to achieve my target. Second thing was to help others. As the work is done in groups, everybody get his or her own targets. If I had completed my target, I can work slow at the last hours but I like to finish my work fast and help others to complete their targets.
Good paying company but less vacation
Production Associate (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON22 April 2018
Good paying company, eight working shift, Good management, But sometimes it not easy to change from one shift to another, and hard to get vacation schedule.
Pros
free coffee, chocolate drinks
Cons
only 10-15 days vacation a year
Productive and Great work experience
Production Associate (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON31 March 2018
I learned a lot of new things while working there. The work was busy which I enjoyed and the teamwork was great. Really enjoyed the work and the knowledge I gained working there.
Pros
Teamwork and work
Cons
Contract
Not very good
Janitor (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON20 March 2018
job is not full time to start...speaking to people who are full time, it takes years to get in as full time. Zero job stability. minimum wage to start and training very minimal.
Pros
non
Cons
job stability
Productive and Independant
Project Engineer (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON12 March 2018
Independent work, but everything is self-taught. Culture could use some improvement, but overall very open work environment where you will succeed if you want to.
Productive and skill improving
PRODUCTION ASSOCIATE (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON25 February 2018
I am having a great experience of working at Stackpole International. It is helping me to use my knowledge and experience and at the same time to learn new things to empower my skills.Employees over there are very friendly, cooperative and helpful.
Nice people
Production Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON15 February 2018
Nice workplace, nice people
Hiring through an agency and its takes a lot of years before you will be hired by the company. most of the time, ull never be hired.
Alright
Production Operator (Former Employee) –  Stratford, ON9 February 2018
The job itself is alright, but the factory does get hot in the summer. The employee's are good people, and the supervisors are fair with overtime and tardiness.
Pros
Fair work, nice employee's, free coffee and consistent hours.
Cons
Long hours, and repetitive factory work.
Production Operator (Former Employee) –  Stratford, ON5 January 2018
enjoyed the people I worked with - takes along time to get fulltime -repetitive work - to be hired as fulltime doesnt necessarly depend on your attendance record or how hard you work
Great Place to Work
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Ancaster, ON30 November 2017
Stackpole was long shifts and enjoyed the position. Working 6 days a week mandatory was starting to get rough on my wife and I as she at the had a stroke and needed me on more days.
Alright
Production Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Ontario27 November 2017
Company works 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. Reliable pay and very diverse working environment. Very lean in terms of support group and high turn overs.
Pros
Free tickets and gifts on certain occasion
Cons
Poor housekeeping
great place
Production Associate (Current Employee) –  Ancaster, ON16 October 2017
My temporary position contract was cut short abruplty but other than that great place to work .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Stackpole International. Our community is ready to answer.

Stackpole International Reviews by Location