Stackpole International

Stackpole International Employee Reviews

Canada129 reviews
The company culture is nice and great it helps you increase your chances to fit in. The team are very helpful, friendly and we have a perfect coordination within the workplace.
It is a large factory with good manufacturing product yet they don't pay their worker a good wage, they are good when giving you a more stressful job and moves you between the machines, furnace and other places on daily bases to pressure you more and more. The good part is you find good people to share your daily job with.
Pros
Team
Cons
Stressful, wage
- very good pay and excellent benefits
- company matched pension at 6% to your 3%

- fast paced work

- very hot inside the plant during summer

- very safety conscious work enviroment
Pros
Higher pay, excellent benefits and good pension
Cons
Hot in summer, long stretches of overtime
Good co workers, nice coordination, supervisors are really good at coordinating workers to get the maximum productivity. I learned how team work should be done. Employees are given due respect and care. Special benefits are there for employees. The administration department was very helpful, clearing all sorts of questions and doubts. I enjoyed working at stackpole. I will definitely reapply for job after completing my studies.
Fun at work with good people and working together making work easy
Collaborate and easily understand

Quickly answer customer calls and taking good care of customers

collaborative and easily relate

Heavy lifting

The good management and fun with fell workers and some customers
The company culture is very good that will increase your chances to fit in and feel relax which will give the needed time to fit and be productive. The team are very helpful and encouraging
I would say the best place to work. The people are awesome and the pay is nice. If you are a person looking to make more money it’s good fit for you because they have more over time.. I unfortunately had to quit from Stackpole to get a NOC B job. I am hoping to be back on Stackpole after a year. Love this place.
Its can be noisy, dirty, and long hours. Lots of over time. However, its not a bad place to work. However, they offer contracts. You should be prepared for long hours.
Been with the company for 15 years. Wage is fair and benifits are wonderful. Work is semi fast but easy to keep up when it's out of the furnaces. Would recommend if you want a job and a future.
If you are in a transition process to move forward this job is good for you for a short time. Getting promoted here is not easy though, mainly due to lack of vacancies.
Im a fast learner, competitor, easy to deal with, hard worker, i can work all around, i can work fast paced,.. I want to work with overtime, based on my previous company we always have an overtime, specialy in taiwan i work 12 hrs shift everyday my off is only 2-4 times a month..
I worked at Stackpole all summer long and quite frankly it was a good experience. The work is very repetitive and easy. The only hard part about the job is staying on your feet for a couple of hours.
Employees are disposable and expected to have no other activities other than work . It’s hot, VERY dirty, unhealthy and dangerous work. Every shift has new faces because the turn over is so high. A co worker who had been there for 2 years was 13 th in seniority. Constant mandated overtime. Good luck
fast work and easy to do liked my job and the people I worked with every one is easy to get along with and they teach you new thing if you machine is down
stackpole is a great company where you can get new skills and Qualify you to be a great General labour also you can learn a lot a about machines and the cars apart
Stackpole International is a well paying job and has good work benefits. The co-workers are very nice and welcoming people and will help you with anything you don't yet.
The work itself isn't bad, the pay is decent, and the benefits are great. But the office management is an abomination, there is absolutely no communication or accountability in that place.
Pros
Decent wage, Great benefits
Cons
Mandatory OT every weekend, Poor management
It was a tier two supplier for the auto industry. It was a very unclean and unsafe work environment, lots of soot and dirt. The pay was not that great and it took a while to get full time status.
I find the culture , hard working but fair . It can be fast paced . Most days are relaxed and easy going .Now when we are in a couch then it's all hands on deck . The real exciting thing is all the high tech involved with the factory . If you are interested in robotics ,this is the place
Pros
Excellent technology company
Cons
Shift work
A friendly place to work. Good co-workers and a good place to learn about machines. Fairly paid and good benefits. Friendly supervisor and a supportive atmosphere
No day it the same. very busy line work. very committed employees and managers are very involved in our skills and abilities and growth. Managers invest in our career
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Stackpole International. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9