St.Amant

St.Amant Employee Reviews

Canada15 reviews
Wonderful Clients, Poor Management and Poor Value Maintenance
The work itself is a beautiful thing. However, if you are wanting to pursue change for the individuals supported, this may not be the best choice. Too many managerial barriers and a soft approach render it easy for poor workers to create and maintain negative habits such as sitting on their phones during work time and ignoring instruction and mentoring. The role of Keyworker is too vague to describe, and you will not be paid enough for the work you do.
Flexible job
What I loved about this job was that you can balance your school with work, you can change around your schedule easily to fit your needs. Not being stuck.
Wonderful values and work culture at St.Amant. It’s a great place to work and feels like I’m making a real difference for people. Lots of collaboration and creative work opportunities.
Fun work environment
Great company to work for. Worked residentially and the shifts were too long and late for my
Lifestyle at the time. Other than that, the pay was decent and people were great.
Fun and fulfilling job as a Autism tutor
I got assigned to work in the community and the work environment there is a big learning curve especially as you start with only some overlap training with senior tutors and you work right away on our own. Had to adjust also with all the child care policies while learning how to perform the job properly.
The management is alright, you only get to meet your whole team once a month for clinic meetings and your manager and the rest of your co-workers once in a couple of months.
Pros
Professional development at your own pace
Cons
Lack of resources for proper tutor training
great place to work, gained really great professional experience
support children in group home with everyday life, support them to have an open and respectful relationship with their families. Helping them with chores around the house and encourage positivity always
Pros
great benefits
Cons
every second weekend 12 hour shifts
Positive environment with many great opportunities
The core values of st.amant are shown throughout every section of the building. You may get a couple people who will go overboard but it still is a great time. The people that you work with are always willing to lend a hand and work with you. Your supervisors are always willing to take a step beside you instead of in front, actually being able to speak to them. It is a very good place to be.
Not the the best
This could have bn one of the best healthcare job in Winnipeg, They fire you without listening to your own side of story based on your skin color.i regret working for them with my whole heart.
Pros
good pay
Cons
Unprofessionalism, eyeservice
Was an excellent experience
Constantly learning on the job, learnt how to problem solve independently and developed various interpersonal skills
I enjoyed this experience because I worked with a variety of diverse groups and it suited who I am
Pros
Salary
Cons
Independent work
Overall
Overall my time at st.amant rocking relationship, if you getting paid, working small hour and two days, they think your a volunteer not a part of the staff. Like offend time you be called term, part timer and volunteer.
Pros
Great people
Cons
Not being professional and they never been opened minded
Strong organizational culture
Very rewarding job! We get to help so many people which makes going to work ever day quite enjoyable. The other people who work at St.Amant are great too!
An evolving, dedicated and supportive company
This is a compassionate and supportive team who embrace the uniqueness of each individual.
Co-workers value respect and each other's qualities that contribute to a supportive working environment.
Fulfilling experience
A typical day at work includes working with a variety of people for the benefit of clients and their families. It involves supporting them through challenges and celebrating successes with them. I have learned to celebrate each success that comes along. I have been lucky enough to be able to work with a dedicated team of individuals.
Very warm welcoming environment with a friendly atmosphere
Excellent experience working in a couple different departments for this company. Friendly environment, welcoming teambased company.
Pros
cafateria, good benefits
met
was a great job but no longer exsists. it was cold enviroment fast pace worked in special room .worked with fresh pig meat
Pros
close to home
Cons
could be sore to you re body