I would make it more accessible for people interested in volunteering for mental health peer support.
More opportunities to work remotely, better work/life balance.
Prepare and communicate strategic plan, ensure that it is clear, actionable, and detailed. Communicate the plan down to the level of ALL units, with priorities applied. Instil the culture of being transparent with changes and updates on the changes or new projects, set aside the time to provide communication to all staff. When priorities have to change engage the units in timely manner and seek feedback.
- Why would you want to work at St. Michael's Hospital?15 people answered
- What are the perks offered by St. Michael's Hospital?9 people answered
- Does St. Michael's Hospital require background check?6 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at St. Michael's Hospital?5 people answered
- Working hours3 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at St. Michael's Hospital? What are the step…3 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at St. Michael's Hospital?3 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at St. Michael's Hospital?3 people answered
- How often do raises occur at St. Michael's Hospital?2 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at St. Michael's Hospital?2 people answered