St. Michael's Hospital

St. Michael's Hospital Employee Reviews for Administrative Assistant

Excellent place to work at - family oriented atmosphere
Admin Assist - Physician - Therapeutic Endoscopy (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON28 September 2019
Staff is a pleasure to work with. Hospital setting is excellent. Cafeteria has ample food varieties to choose from. Parking can become challenging at times but actual work environment is very good. Management and Directors are fair and there is ample room for advancement with any position in hospital.
High-paced environment
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 September 2019
Overall a good workplace with excellent benefits. Multi-tasking abilities is a must have. Great feeling to be helping clients that truly appreciate one's efforts.
Great place to. Good morals and ethics
Admin Assistant Manager/Coordinator (Promotion) (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON27 August 2019
Amazing place to work. Great people. Great ethics and morals. I would recommend working here to anyone. St. Michael's has an amazing benefit package and they are always will to help you learn more.
Good position
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 October 2018
I worked for three departments and had to run errands and complete projects for all. It was difficult organizing my time and keeping up with 4 bosses.
good place
Administrative Assistant (Volunteer) (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 May 2018
very busy with some slow moments, hectic but it's a plus if you like fast paced type of work, lots of things to do and remember, overall good team, everyone works together well
Great atmosphere exposing you to a great deal in the medical field and workplace.
Administrative Assistant (Co-op) (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 February 2018
A typical day in this co-op position required me to assist administrative staff with varying tasks including informing patients about upcoming tests, chaperoning patients to diagnostic testing section, and taking care of paperwork. I learned a lot about the medical field through observation and educational conversation. The culture of St. Michael's Hospital is very welcoming, efficiency oriented, and inclusive. The most difficult part of my job was having to communicate with some patients who did not speak English well or could not be understood easily while speaking. The most enjoyable part of my job was the exposure to various medical tasks and learning about how diagnostic procedures are performed.
Pros
All of the employees are very supportive and hospitable.
Cons
Far distance from where I live.
Awesome people
Administrative Assistant (Contract) (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON1 August 2017
Learned so much at this job - Intranet, Payroll, Scheduling Meetings - how to work as a team - where to go for support - always someone available to lend a helping hand
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Commute
Great and Welcoming Environment
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 March 2016
great pay
good job security
pleasant environement
free lunches
friendly co-workers
good benefits to part time and full time workers
excellent health care, doctors are thorough in work
Pros
free lunches and nice people
Cons
Repetitive and Mindnumbing work for clericals
Productive and fun place to work.
Admin Assistant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 May 2015
I loved going to work everyday. The people made it fun and interesting. I loved the interaction with patients, doctors and other hospital staff. I would go back there if the opportunity arose.
Pros
Free lunches once a month.