St. Michael's Hospital
St. Michael's Hospital Employee Review

29 March 2020
Worked there for over 15 years. Enjoyed every day. Loved the atmosphere. Hated to leave. management there was great Lots of opportunity for advancement.
5 August 2020
Medical Sonographer (Former Employee) - Ultrasound Department
Very stressful work environment. Evil HR representatives, bully manager (he is no longer there) and team leader at Medical Imaging Ultrasound department. Team leader discriminates employees, lots of micromanagement, favouritism and targeting. HR is not supportive, they are part of the bullying/mobbing group. Employees are treated unfairly. Many great employees left. Not a safe workplace for emotional, mental health.
Pros
Good benefits and salary
Cons
Discrimination, bullying, employees are not treated fairly
28 June 2020
Community Support Worker (Current Employee) - Toronto, ON
St. Michaels Hospital has been a wonderful experience for me. They have a strong supportive commitment to there employees. They are leaders in the community. They are a great Hospital.
13 June 2020
Clinical Pharmacist (Former Employee) - Pharmacy Department
Management never treated me fairly, working nights there is hardly any bonus pay. Ergonomics are non-exist and led to my chronic back pain. They forced my return to work to quickly even though I was on pain medication and to make matters worse the manager disclosed this personal information in an email to all staff breaking confidentiality rules. This caused a major flare up and in herniating my L5/S1 disc after which I experienced permanent nerve damage stemming from the S1 nerve root and required multiple treatments and surgeries to address the issues. I never got the support I needed in order to return to work in a healthy environment.
Pros
Cons
Biased management, poor ergonomics, no advancement opportunities or biased by management, bad pay, manager of the pharmacy department is perhaps the worst communicator I’ve met.