St. Mary’s General Hospital
View all St. Mary’s General Hospital reviews

St. Mary’s General Hospital

St. Mary’s General Hospital Employee Review

Great Hospital, Great place to work

I have been here for a while now and I really like it. I am able to learn a great deal more about patient care and continue to build on my skills and experiences. They pay fair and have a good amount of pick-ups available. It's a nice place to work with some really great staff members.

Pros

extra shifts, management support, team work, fair pay

Cons

older client population, food options if you forget your lunch.

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

Great experience

Great experience as a new grad RPN. There is teamwork. The manager is willing to listen to the staff and very approachable. I just only hope that they offer more shifts to PT employees than agencies.

Pros

Free snacks sometimes, life and work balance, management

Cons

offer few extra shifts for PT
Same roleSame location

Smgh

Great hospital to work at, highly trained staff and supportive management. The area’s cardio thoracic center has good programs for patients. A motivating place to work
Same location

Unsafe workplace. As most hospitals these days. Denies airborne spread of viruses. Toxic work culture allowed to flourish.

Workload is unreasonable. It's about pushing through as many patients as possible. They've taken the position that hospital transmission of airborne viruses is acceptable and that staff cannot prove that they got covid at work so it can be denied.Leadership was terrible under previous CEO. St.Joe's Hospital system also has made bad executive decisions resulting in wasted money and poor staff morale.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at St. Mary’s General Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement