St. Louis Bar & Grill Employee Reviews for Line Cook in Toronto, ON

3.0Pay & Benefits
3.2Job Security & Advancement
Food, more food.
Line Cook (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON26 February 2018
As I love to cook. It was a welcome experience for me to flex my cooking chops. The fast pace kept me focused and dedicated to my customers as always. Plus as bonus, the meals I prepared for my staff allowed me to show of my personal flair for flavour.
The best chicken wings ever !
Line Cook (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON24 September 2013
This job was awesome just the fact the waiters would send other waiters home early so they can get tips of all the tables. The food was amazing and the price was just right !
Pros
free meals every shift for line cook
Cons
regular 8 hour shifts
Learned how to make the famous chicken wings
Line cook (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON27 October 2012
A typical day at job required me to drain down the old oil from last night and put every day a new one, right after cleaning everything right before opening. My duties were to prep the vegetables and meat for the sandwhiches and other meals. Also reading what was going to be the next order and work on it as fast as possible to avoiud delays. I learned to make delicious wraps, chicken wings, sandwhiches. My coworkers were very nice, and patient with me. The most enjoyable part of my job was to get each day faster and knowing what I was doing. The hardest part of my job was to keep my speed and avoid mistakes.
Pros
good schedule hours
Cons
not enough time given to improve