St. Louis Bar & Grill

St. Louis Bar & Grill Employee Reviews

wonderful opportunity to work and be a team member of St. Louis Bar and Grill. You have to be diligent and really serious and very ambitious if desiring to seek further towards a career that would be more permanent with a salary and management position as franchises are too large sometimes to center your great talents out . But not impossible with this franchise. Just a bit tough still. Great overall and fun to work and enjoy the patrons and relationships to establish along the road of employment through St. Louis Bar and Grill. 4 stars 🌟 xoxoFranchisee, wonderful and amazing and genuine.
Recommend the experience. Great place to work! Staff and management are accommodating, and everyone works as a team. Opportunity is reachable here, and everyone is positive and supportive.
Save yourself the hassle... Please please please apply somewhere else. You are worth so much more than they will ever treat you. DO NOT APPLY. A customer grabbed my backside to get my attention and when I told him off I got my shifts cut.
Cons
Literally everything
No overtime pay, no tip pay out for kitchen staff unless the owner feels like it. Over reliance on you and no care for your personal life. Work 15 hours a day with no overtime pay out. And they adjust your clock in and out times without you knowing.
Pros
Quick job to acquire
Cons
Terrible management
I do not recommend going to this interview of you plan on serving anyone you know it guess st louis isn't keen on growing buisness and their clientele considering you are not allowed to serve anyone you know! Very poor company policy
The owners are a nightmare. They have no idea how to run a business and are abusive of their staff. They are completely incapable of handling any sort of conflict, they are childish and petty bullies. Save yourself the stress and frustration, do not work here.
Pros
customers are nice
Cons
The owners
I'm sure it's different at different locations. The owner of this location put making money over a quality experience for his customers and employees. It was a truly disconcerting experience working there
Super fun environment, awesome bar owner, good regulars & tips. I made life long friends working there! I’d highly recommend applying for a job there!
Great bosses and staff! Fun job can be fast paced but made good tips! Customes were easy to interact with and didnt really face any issues while working here.
if your willing to work hard, and show improvement you will be noticed for it and they will promote you or give you more shifts. It can be very fast past, you need to be able to adjust to stressful situations.
Pros
50% off food
Cons
can be stressful
lots of fun staff and amazing regulars!! Makes working lots of fun 😊 quick cash in a short period of time! Management and owners are very hands on an involved, very helpful!!
I liked working at St. Louis because it allowed me to gain more work experience and learn how to cook.
Fun atmosphere, tasty menu and a great group of people(customers and staff). Management on the other hand might just be the worst in town, and the turnover on staff is ridiculous. Save yourself the headaches and the frustrations and go work somewheres else.
The location was small so most of the work had to be done by one employee. Fast peace environment and problem-solving on the spot required at all times. Talking to guests and creating fun experiences was the most enjoyable part of the job. Management is changing often due to the stress of the location. The current manager is dedicated and hard-working.
very rude management , they do not care about health of others nor are they clean. most of the time everything is half assed and its always understaffed.
They’re not bad at all. The food is really good. they just need some improving in the management and employee section. Food really good My favourite was the chicken wings
they have always great deals every day. it has great client . very flexible workplace. it is bsuy so make sure you are okay with multi tasking and working over time .
Management is apathetic towards issues in restaurant, and they let their "senior staff" get away with any and everything. It's kind of scary. Someone I worked with even had to report the King Street location to the health inspector because of the negligence that led to Cockroaches and all sorts of bugs in the kitchen.
Owner and management is TERRIBLE. St. Louis in Orillia is an absolute joke! Never been treated so poorly and had such a bad experience with a job before in my life. With the way they treat/ go through employees I would not be surprised to see this place close in a couple of years.
It is a place where you can eat good food and good beer, especially when you hang out with your group and you just wanna watch the a football match or the fight of the night. the service is not bad the food comes out quick and the attention is always the proper one. is a good place to go with family and friends.
Worked there for about two and a half years... Good place to work.... Nice people :) .... Really enjoyed my time there... Most of the time lalalalalalala