St. Joseph Media Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Fun, engaging workplace, a company that's quickly evolving despite print roots
Director of Digital Operations (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 December 2015
A great place to work. Collaborative, open culture. Lots of well-developed brands that can take risks. Many unique clients/campaigns that work closely with teams, and learn together.
Pros
Open, collaborative environment
Productive work environment with great colleagues, nurturing boss and ability to continually grow sales
Account Executive + Fashion, Research & Online (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON5 October 2014
I have enjoyed every day of the last 7.5 years at St. Joseph Media in Ottawa, ON. I have gained tremendous experience working with local businesses. Each day is different, dealing with clients, colleagues, and taking care of administrative duties. I have been nurtured by my boss to continually grow in my role. I have had the privilege to be a part of the whole publishing process; from content creation to sourcing of products, styling of photo shoots, ad sales, ad design, magazine layout, financials and representing the magazine at local events.
Mostly women staff
Ad Trafficking & Yield Optimization Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto,ON11 August 2014
Nice office environment. Orientation for new staff was informative. Lots of opportunities for extra curricular involvement like newsletter, social groups, etc.
I was an intern in conjunction with my Professional Writing program
Editorial Intern (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, Ontario8 October 2013
My main responsibilities included researching, interviewing, and writing short magazine pieces, as well as editing, and generating online content for the publications’ websites.
Work very well with others.
Sales operation Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON30 April 2013
I worked with 8 reps and I am their biggest cheer leader, I am loved and trusted by my co-workers. I would stay late if there is a project that has be to done. I am a people's person and love to mentor the younger ones. I was on the social community and enjoyed raising money for charity. Nothing is too hard for me to do, I am always will to help.I always have a pleasent outlook and do not get stressed under pressure.