St. Joseph's Lifecare Centre Employee Reviews in Brantford, ON

Work culture was great when I was working there. The president, Mr Bernardo was a true visionary, very approachable and had a great sense of humour.
Staff Nurse, RN (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ON5 August 2018
This organization runs like a well oiled machine. I am not sure about now as I no longer work there as me and my family moved to the US.
Management was younger, knowledgeable and approachable. Hardest part of the job was keeping casual staff to help out during vacation time. You would get vacation but it took time to confirm.
Government inspections were also stressful at times but the President at the time made it more of a learning experience for the staff and we never received any findings.
Pros
celebrated staff achievements and services awards
Cons
lack of casual staff to help with vacation time
Productive workplace surrounded with great people
Maintenance Worker (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ON25 April 2018
There is always something to do at St. Joseph's Lifecare Centre, however, the people there are what make the experience the most worthwhile. Residents are friendly and caring and so are the staff. The experience was amazing and I hope to find work there again if I ever choose to come back.
Amazing Facility
Receptionist - duties (Current Employee) –  Brantford, ON9 August 2017
St. Joe's is an amazing place to work. I absolutely love all of the staff, residents and family members of residents. It feels like home when I walk through the front door for my shifts.
You become family when working here. Residents become your family & friends!

Staff are great. Management is great.

Great team to work with!

The bond with the residents is absolutely amazing, Some you never forget.
Many residents have huge impact on staffs lives, they leave a footprint where it belongs
Pros
BBQ's, employee week
Cons
N/a
Fantastic management, a great place to work!
Manager of Nutrition and Support Services (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ON13 September 2016
With a President who truly promotes work/life balance and flexibility, it was a pleasure working with the leadership team at St. Joe's. He provided the trust and respect required to increase my capacity as a manager, and I always felt like I was an integral part of the team. I would definitely recommend a management position with St. Joseph's!
Caring and informative
Reception(student) (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ON27 April 2016
Doing my externship with St Joseph Lifecare was a great experience. They taught me a lot of jobs in many departments in a short period of time.
Personal Support Worker (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ON31 December 2015
Overall my experience at St. Joes was enjoyable. The staff were kind and helpful in all situations. The care provided to the residents was amazing, and families were always so thankful and kind to the workers for playing such an important role in their loved ones lives.
Excellent Place to work !!
Registered Nurse Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Brantford, ON10 April 2013
An excellent place to work. Management is excellent. The residents are cared for exceptionally well.
Pros
everything
Cons
nothing at all