St. Joseph's Hospital

St. Joseph's Hospital Culture reviews

Clear

Excellent Working Environment

Overall satisfied with the outpatient rehabilitation department. Great team environment as well as great management. Only downside is the Paroll department. They take too long to respond and certain things do not get done properly.

great place to work

great place to work. people were very friendly.--- job was interesting but stressful.--------------- didn't like having to pay for parking.-----------

The place has good managment and workplace culture.The deversity of nursing assigments are good learning ground if you are willing to work across diffrent areas.

Pros

security and work culture

Cons

great

great place to work. great office. management is great. great entry level position with room for advancement. great incentives to reach target. flexible hours.

excellent workplace, good place to work

enjoyed working within the interdisciplinary team setting. Was excellent to get feedback from the different disciplines

good work experience

typical day, very fast-paced, acute, and busy, but very friendly staff, good atmosphere between multi-disciplinary team members, excellent cohesion and collaboration.

Enjoyable place to work.

A typical day at work was always busy, but organized. This is where I learned all of my nursing skills. Management and co-workers were very supportive and just full information that was very helpful in honing in on my nursing skills. The most enjoyable part of my position there was meeting the family members and loved ones of the client and, as you are aware, palliative care is as individual as the client them selves, so, over time, you really get to know the client and family. The hardest part of this position was the long hours.

Typical day

On a typical day at work , I show up at least 15 minutes before time to check my assignments, go through my kardex and prioritize what has to be done for the day . I learned how to keep information confidential, how to be a team player and the ups and downs of the job and how to adapt positively. My co -workers have been exceptionally helpful, the hardest part of the job to me is calling a family to inform them about a love one's passing. The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing your patients get back to their normal adl's.