St. Joseph's Hospital

St. Joseph's Hospital Employee Reviews in London, ON

I had one department with all the best nurses but in another it was a totally different story. Nurses are in union, do as little as possible and are catty with staff and each other. If the department is heavy on "team" mentality this is usually much better. It just depends on where you are in hospital.
it was really great experience, and I would definitely work there again. I recommend it to others looking for a research opportunity especially to young high school students.
great place to work. people were very friendly.--- job was interesting but stressful.--------------- didn't like having to pay for parking.-----------
great place to work. great office. management is great. great entry level position with room for advancement. great incentives to reach target. flexible hours.
not much to say, worst place i have ever worked. poor management rude and abusive staff no team work over worked just bad i do not have anything else to say
Pros
no pros
Cons
language barriers...staff speaking native language, which is not allowed
enjoyed working within the interdisciplinary team setting. Was excellent to get feedback from the different disciplines
I enjoyed starting my career here. I worked in a busy and fast paced unit. There were many opportunities to learn and grow. Worked with really great colleagues.