ST. JOSEPH'S HOME CARE

ST. JOSEPH'S HOME CARE Employee Reviews

St. Josephs Home Care has supportive management and provides a pleasant work atmosphere. They are committed to delivering quality services and continue to grow and develop new partnerships in the community. St. Josephs Home Care treats their staff and clients well.
Good team to work for, lots to do throughout the day. Fast pace, good training. Management is good to work with. Friendly. Great pay. Good work hours.
Pros
Great pay
Great place to work, perhaps under payed a bit; lots of uncertainty with budgetary issues at hospital and community/ found staff pleasant and compatible to work with
St. Joe's Home Care is one of the best agencies I've ever worked for. At the heart of what makes this company function so well is the underlying integrity and compassion that starts from the management team all the way to front line staff. It's been refreshing to come into a work environment that is overall healthy and staff members feel wanted and a part of a team. Everyone seems to care about the clients first and that's what makes working here such a joy.
Pros
Happy work culture that welcomes new ideas and cares deeply about staff and clients.
Cons
The pay isn't that great but again, the spirit of the organization makes this downside okay.
Management, hours, salary is great. Its so nice to feel like you work with family. I love working with the nurses, office staff and clients. Great team!
I did love to work for this agency, and hope that I will get the opportunity to work for them again. I stop working for st. Joseph's home care because of an injury( not work related) and I started going back to school. Excellent management team, very caring and understanding.
Pros
lots of hours
Cons
long hours but didn't mind
Great employees and overall great place to work. I got free lunches on my breaks because I was in the dining room. Amazing CEO.
Pros
Non Profit Organization
Cons
Long Hours
we have 2 kitchens and I cook and serve in both dining rooms. I prefer the assisted living unit because its more personal and you get the same residents daily .My co workers are great we all work hard and we are all reliable. I think the hardest part is breakfast on the ALU I have to cook and serve breakfast to over 40 residents and there is no set menu at breakfast. I enjoy seeing them happy so I do my best!
going into the homes of the elderly and helping them out. Cleaning their homes and doing what they wanted done or really needed done. but most of all is listening to the stories they had to tell you of their life they lived, places they have been. the hardest part of the job is how their families treat them,