SSR Mining

SSR Mining Employee Reviews

Productive environment

I worked at SSR as a Data Science intern for 10 months. Nice workplace culture and people were very supportive. Especially, my supervisor and the entire team were very encouraging to me. I've had a great learning experience.

Great work environment

I loved working for the company they make you feel like family the work there wasn’t hard it was pretty easy and simple working in the kitchen was great their all about team spirit

Pros

Evening activities

If you're not related, don't bother applying

I worked in the kitchen. Work was easy, people were virtually impossible to work with. I wasn't related to anyone. I found food in the fridges that was unrecognizable because of all the mold. If you are a hardworking, coniensous individual I would recommend do not apply here. They will suck the life out of you

Incompetent management & very unsafe safety stay away until wiped out management

This place is a jackpot/ gong show. show. They play a blind eye to safety and don’t care about them men and women working there just as long as the gold gets blasted and moved. They don’t follow rules and regulations with the mining ministry. And when you bring things up they fire you And remove you from site even if your probation is done. Playing a blind eye to workers safety. . . This place needs a swipe of all management seabee has a record of unsafe work and unhappy workers who get taken advantage of and replaced like a number!

Pros

Cons

None.

Great company

I was hired on a 4 month contract to assist with their winter road project. The finance team was great to work with, especially the former finance manager. She made you feel respected and part of the team, even though I was on a short contract. I'd love to have had a permanent position there.

Great Team work

Awesome work mates Learnt geological skills Very supportive team leads Feeding is great Job security is a little unstable Flexible schedule Awesome safety culture

I have entered a summary

SSR Mining Inc., formerly Silver Standard Resources, is a Vancouver-based mining company focused on the operation, development, exploration and acquisition of precious metal projects. It is listed under the ticker symbol SSRM on the NASDAQ Capital Markets and the Toronto Stock Exchange.

Great company

Great company and great people. I worked in the corporate office and the atmosphere was fantastic. Lots of perks and people were very friendly and professional.

In general,iIt is a good company to work at

Difficult to advance in your career if you are looking for professional growing, Good benefits and good people. Nice open concept office with a nice kitchen.

good place to work

good mine good food good people good work good accomidations good flights all around good place I would like to work there again in the near future mining is the way!!!

Jobs at SSR Mining