SSP Employee Reviews

Équipe passionnée
BI junior consultant (Current Employee) –  Sherbrooke, QC3 March 2019
Le SSP a une équipe très dynamique en matièere de placement des étudiants de l'Université de Sherbrooke.
Co-Operative and friendly team
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  London8 September 2018
Its very nice place to work while on studies. this job to fulfill the customer needs based on their requirements.
Its very productive and communicating with people.
Make it right
Counter Server (Current Employee) –  Toronto Pearson International Airport, ON17 April 2017
Friendly with coworker and customers
Always smile and make it right and make coustomers happy.. Help coworkers all every time they need. Making sure work pleas is clean and safe
Cons
08 hrs
The work was good and even the staff too.
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Toronto Pearson International Airport, ON5 March 2017
The work was fun and interesting. it was always busy. Staff and managers were all helpful and cooperative. They helped each other when its really busy.
Pros
Work was fun because itwas always busy
Cons
sometimes shifts change
Good team work
Sales Assistant, Select Service Partner (Former Employee) –  London bridge13 September 2016
Very nice environment to work.
Learned about teamwork and how to manage time effectively.
Worked about 3 years in this environment.
It's productive
Restaurant Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON28 November 2015
Its good company enjoyed working with multicultural people. Senior managers are really good and helpful. It was challenging to us opening the new stores in Terminal 3 and training completely new staff and working with them, but we did this job successfully.
OK but Not the best
Host (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON19 November 2015
Work environment was ok but it could have been better. Too much tension between co-workers that brought a negative vibe to the work environment.
Pros
Majority of my co-workers were nice people
Cons
Too much drama
Ssp
TERMINAL SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON9 November 2015
I work with SSP for 5yrs. it was fun place to work at Pearson airport.I was taking care of Schedules hiring new staff trained them .
maintaining client and customer relation.Taking care of inventories ,sales, labour and food cost
its been Great to work with this environment and co-workers are great.
Host/Cashier/Busser (Former Employee) –  Toronto Pearson Airport24 March 2015
I have learned so many good things and bad things. but it was great fun. I loved it. its been a great honour to work with company like SSP Canada.
Pros
free meal
Cons
working more than you should be
Very fast-paced fun workplace to work with a lot of opportunities throughout the location
Cashier/Line Cook - Select Service Provider (Former Employee) –  Richmond, B.C23 November 2014
My typical day at work is mostly busy, sometimes it gets slow after summer it is really fun working there, got to meet a lot of people working in the Location and some awesome customers too.

I learned to work harder and harder each day instead of complaining about the job. Working hard always pays off.

My co-workers are very awesome, friendly, helpful, fun to work here. I give them a lot of props for helping everyone when they can.

Hardest part of the job is cleaning the filters, because I have to step on top of the grill, stove and other appliances.

Most enjoyable part of the job is serving customers and seeing the smile on their faces each day.
Pros
50% Discount
Cons
Unstable Schedule, have to wait a year for benefits.
Supervisor
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, Manitoba17 November 2014
I've worked in the food industry for 6 years. Been employed at SSP Canada for 2 years now, as a Supervisor. I supervise 6 different restaurants. I enjoy my work place, and the environment I work in.
its always fun at work.
Cashier, serve food, cook (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB3 October 2014
i love this job and the people i worked with. They were so nice to me and the management were awesome.
Great Environment
International Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Pearson International Airport28 November 2013
- great people
- good lifestyle
- nice environement
-great co workers
-not so great hours
-fun and prouctive place to work at
Pros
nice environment
Cons
no good hours
workplace made me more energetic and brought a capacity to work harder and harder
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON5 August 2013
I had been working with SSP AMERICA a famous name in food industry,I was working as a cashier,job was to satisfy customer at any cost and make them smile with our smile and services.

0fcouse the up-selling was my talent which regulaly was bringing lot of buisness with help of our whole team.

As I was working on pearson international Airport one of the busiest place in Toronto,i was considered fastest cashier to finish the line or orders as fast as possible.

Team of SSP restoronics is very good n really keeps the team work spirit ,which made me much more flexible and anthusiastic.

Hardest part was the delaying of flights and our extended works for hours, but it went smoothly with lovely coworkers.
Pros
work atmosphere- very healthy, a team work, 65% discounts on food with free beverages
Cons
changing shifts