SSP Canada

SSP Canada Employee Reviews for Food Service Associate

Food Service Associate3 reviews
Canada3 reviews
I’m an International student who works there since the beginning of the year and so far it was decent and a pleasure to work with good coworkers. However, the good coworkers left due to the incompetency of an assistant manager. It’s a proper job for starters, no mind blowing qualifications are required. I’m very close to quit because of lack of motivation and no job advancement.Personally, the only way for me to extend my working career there is to get a promotion.
I was well trained as supervisor, I can lead the business in the absence of a manager . I have the knowledge of preparing the store in audits especially brand audits.
a typical day at work was standing behide a counter with a smile on my face and ready to serve customers. i would usualy make sandwichs serve tea also baking at night.. i have learned to be patient with customers. my co-workers were very diverse which i enjoyed. the hardest part of my job was dealing with people anger people. the most enjoyable part of the job was getting to meet new people everyday.
Pros
alots of hours