SSP Canada

SSP Canada Employee Reviews in Winnipeg, MB

Opinions and grievances are out from the management. No written documentation for employees in the position held. No clear policy and procedures. Rates are based on what the management wants to give.
i think its a good company but the managing managers are cheap. they doesn't care about the needs of the employees. not fair with the staffs and rate is not enough.
Working for SSP as a supervisor I've met a lot of different people that share the same passion as me in serving good service and food. SSP is a great company world wide.
Working at SSP Canada is fun. working with different kinds of people is kinda exciting. I always enjoy working with them.the management is great. I learned lots of things everyday. The hardest part of the job is sometimes customer don't understand what we are saying and they become rude to us but we need to accept that fact cause we are on the field of customer service and customer is always right. the most enjoyable part of the job is we meet different people and we enjoy every single day that we work.
Not so fun workplace. People are dragging each other down. No chance of advancement or no potential for an employee to grow and learn more.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at SSP Canada?