SSP Canada
SSP Canada Employee Review

ok

23 September 2019
alot of people quit this place its a good company all the time missing emplyees long hours of work less pay and the bosses are not ahappy make u do alot of diffrent things
4 December 2017
Same role
Supervisor (Current Employee) - Winnipeg, MB
Working for SSP as a supervisor I've met a lot of different people that share the same passion as me in serving good service and food. SSP is a great company world wide.
20 March 2018
Same location
Restauration (Former Employee) - Montréal, QC
milieu de restaurant comme tout autre. L'organisation de l'entreprise est mal faite, mais en général, les employés et employeur sont positifs.
Pros
OPUS tarif étudiant payée
Cons
Désorganisation au niveau du personnel
27 December 2017
Same location
Cook (Current Employee) - Montréal, QC
I'm a certified chef and I've worked at high end, fast paced, high pressured restos in the last 15 years. Working at SSP is a piece of cake.

Only downside is my coworkers aren't as experienced as me. A lot of them do not know how to fix a minor problem such as uneven heat across the griddle. I discovered the problem after a few days and went to fix it... lo and behold... even heat throughout the griddle.

Working for SSP as a cook isn't always ideal for beginners, basic knowledge and abke to work in a high pressured environment. Comparing my past employment... SSP has got to be the most simple, easiest job I've ever had. Sometimes I get bored when there are no orders but at least it gives me a good few mins to really go through the kitchen and see what can I do to make it better and easier... etc.

The managers and supervisors I've met so far have been really nice.

I'm liking it there 😊😊
Pros
Friendly people
Cons
Disorganization caused by coworkers, and low salary