SSI Employee Reviews

Cool and easy work
Telephone Interviewer (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV4 April 2018
Great job had alot of days where i was #1 long enough to get a bonus smiles big fun job. Computer typing skills better and also a good communicator & Learned to be polite in a bad situation.
Empresa com boa dinâmica
Re (Current Employee) –  Vinhedo, SP19 March 2018
A empresa nos fornece um bom ambiente de trabalho, ótimo espaço fisico e funcionários sempre bem humorados e educados. Otima remuneração.
Good
Interior designer (Former Employee) –  Muscat Oman18 March 2018
t will be an honor for me to be a member of your prestige organization in mentioned post for my knowledge and experience.

Let me thank you in advance for your professional courtesy in reviewing my qualifications. I'll be looking forward for a favorable response from you.
learned more on the job site
Trabajador de Asbestos (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, IN6 March 2018
Great job, to bad it was Temporarily. Learned many things hands on at the job. working with asbestos is a very good experience.
Doing demolition and using different kinds of machinery.
Cleaning the area and wear our gear at all times for protection..
Pros
relaxed to work
Cons
short breaks
OKish
Apprentice Electrician (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GA14 February 2018
they are ok they dont help much with benefits but they did had some nice dinner party for chrismas and pay good too but i had too, and they have you doing something new every days i had fun but that was just me being me
Ambiente muy bueno
Manteniientos de moldes (Current Employee) –  Zaragoza, Zaragoza8 February 2018
Estoy bien... pero megustaria estar un poco mejor en segun que situaciones un saludo
Pros
Nada
Cons
Nada
Great relaxed place to work
Forklift Operator/Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Tyler, TX7 February 2018
The supervisors at Ssi believed in u... I really learned a lot about safety working.there. my fellow co-workers were also good people to work with. Everybody was a team and cared about doing a good job . They was also a lot of OT.which was good but very tiring. The company dressed to us about always double checking orders... Loads... ...and to always double check our coWorkers too.
It’s a ok place to work
Operator (Current Employee) –  Janesville, WI1 February 2018
It’s average place to work, management could have better communication with operators..short notice when there’s overtime .im not a fan of the classes u have to take to get a raise
Fast pace
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Logan, UT16 December 2017
Very stressful environment. Management did their best to make sure staff was supported, but had at times unrealistic goals for what could be achieved.
awesome
data entry (Former Employee) –  Utah8 November 2017
I've learned a lot from this job, how to do medical billing how to key fast and how to do lots of things, it was really great exsperience to work there.
Pros
working with computers
Cons
corputonal
relaxing and competetive environment
Material handler (Former Employee) –  Sparks, NV26 October 2017
working at SSI gave me the experience to work with many people at once . managmnt wasn't always very helping but almostb always still understood some of our personal needs.
Pros
good people to work with
Cons
cold and short bbreaks
Laid back , individualty
Survey Agent (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZ24 October 2017
You kind of just do your own thing with minimal supervision, adults are treated as adults and are rewarded for going above and beyond, tight k it work environment, everybody knows everybody
Pros
Pick your schedule, afternoon shifts, paid brraks and lunch if you take one
Cons
Conducting the actual surveys, some take as long as 30 minutes
Easy and simple job, easy to get comftorable in it.
Telephone Interviewer (Current Employee) –  Logan, UT10 October 2017
A typical work day was simple. Log into the computer and then see the managers desk to clock in with them and see what project you are calling, then settle down in your seat and make your calls and try your best to make every call the best to call you've yet to make. Get as many completes a day as possible. Then when it's tine to go home, you log out of your computer, record how long you were calling and write how many completes you got, then go to the managers desk and clock out with them, then give them your CATI sheet, and go home. You set your own hours and you can decide if you want to stay later or not. Easy to communicate with and very understanding.
Pros
Set your own hours. Veey flexable
Cons
Sometimes the computers run slow.
Productive business and wide diversity of work minded individuals
Marketing Research Analyst (Current Employee) –  8645 South Eastern Ave17 August 2017
Productive business with wide diversity of work minded individuals. Always looking for improvement in furthering better quality work. Workers are all driven with incentives for bonuses if going above or beyond in their work.
Ambiente bastante acogedor
Ayudante (Former Employee) –  Pudahuel, Región Metropolitana15 August 2017
Mejorar salario mensual, y horario de colación...!
Rco
Heater (Former Employee) –  RCO29 July 2017
Whilst working at RCO i learned to work with a small team of heaters monitoring the process dealing with the whole process from working in the control room to operating the machinery.The job included monitoring temperatures,gas flows,pressures,problem solving, etc.
I fully enjoyed working as part of a closely knit team and working between management to operators to solve problems that occurred and on a daily basis.My favourite part of the job was achieving our goals for the day and hitting our production targets.The hardest part of the job was the constant battle to achieve this in bad conditions with a very limited budget.The best part was the friendships formed working in such a close team and achieving our targets safely.
Pros
Teamworking
Cons
Poor conditions
Fast pace
Collections Representative (Former Employee) –  Cheektowaga, NY27 July 2017
Collection was a very busy job , answering phone i work a 8 hour shift.Everything became natural to me and i got the hang of things pretty quickly. I enjoyed having this job and wouldnt mind doing this kind of work in the furture
personal care of clients
In Home Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Paso Robles, CA15 July 2017
Basically bathing ,feeding toilet or diaper changes, sitting up changing linens .Have to present to make sure Client. has water administered and Has not asperated any food or water
Pros
can do computer or read in between active care
Cons
not much break away must be in attendance full time
SSI was a good company to work for
Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Hutto, TX12 July 2017
The company is now closed, but was a good plce to work with descent pay and great people. We had weekly meetings where i felt that everyone had a voice and was heard
just need a job
Volunteer Worker (Current Employee) –  Fairfield NSW11 July 2017
very helpfull ,and they helping each other.i prefer to work in a team ,to help each other and contact to help people .make your life more eazy and happy.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SSI. Our community is ready to answer.