SSENSE
SSENSE Employee Review

Great place to build your career

12 March 2020
This is a great place to work if you are seeking a company where you can build your skills and solve challenging problems. It's a place to build your toolkit and use it to find other internal roles (lots of internal mobility) or find other jobs with a fantastic resume.
The workplace culture is great. This is the most collaborative environment I've ever worked in and its also the most diverse (gender parity everywhere and strong representation of visible minorities).

Strong management and founders that are approachable and open. Anyone can go and strike up a conversation with them.
Pros
Challenging and interesting projects, free food and snacks, diverse and inclusive workplace, amazing & inspiring colleagues, chance to be part of the fabric of a growing organization, opportunities for building a diverse skillset
Cons
6 August 2019
Same roleSame location
I love working here for so many reasons, but it's not an easy company to work for. Because we are growing and have only been around for 15 years there are a lot of growing pains, but I think that's actually what I like about it. There are endless things to do, problems to solve, challenges to engage in and the best part about it is that it's easy to make your mark here. If you're interested in doing fun things and working on hard problems, this is the place for you. If you're looking for an easy ride and a job that fits inside of a box, keep looking.
21 June 2020
Same location
I HAD A GOOD experience working together by company good management respect for colleagues the working hours ware only long the environment was calm and good cooperation the only problem was the wardrobe one day without my knowledge breaking
5 June 2020
A bit far off from any metro but the atmosphere made up for it with interesting co-workers and wonderful bosses. I never had a boss so nice and humble towards me and my co-workers. If I could, I would work there again.