SSENSE
Coronavirus update

SSENSE Employee Reviews for Warehouse Worker

Warehouse Worker12 reviews
Canada12 reviews
Free food is the only good thing about this place lol Keep an eye out on your car in the parking lot .

Make sure you wear gloves because the glue is toxic and the managers don't care about your health .

There's a lot of cute girls tho
If i get chance in future i would definitely work in ssense because I feel relax working here.they treat us so well and i like this when everyone behave With postive attitude
Pros
Reputed job, secure and friendly environment
Cons
A bit far off from any metro but the atmosphere made up for it with interesting co-workers and wonderful bosses. I never had a boss so nice and humble towards me and my co-workers. If I could, I would work there again.
I worked in shipping department. There i learnt how to pack the different products according to their specific dimensions. With specific taping methods.
Too much overloading during sales.and they pay no attention to workers fatigue. Just we have 2break evey 4hour for 12hours shift in a day.nobody continue after a couple of weeks.
Definitely not a pro-employee company. They consider their business as essential even though they are selling LUXURY goods and they have the audacity to operate on Sundays (while essential businesses like grocery stores are closed). Some employees tested positive for covid-19 and it is still business as usual. Employees are not compensated fairly. The new dining area looks like prison. Bad management. You are gonna be walking (picking goods) for 12 hours in a 3-story warehouse. They put so much pressure to their employees. Don't expect to get the bonus if you finish your contract 'coz they are gonna find a way (even the smallest mistake) to make you ineligible for it.
Stressful, terrible management, super unprofessional
They treat very bad with people and an unfriendly environment. I do not want to think about those days I was working hard and they want more and more like a robot.
Firstly, they running too fast after the succeed before they fix the small things in the wearhouse.
Great environment but some people you give em a chair they forget that they are working there .

You need job there ? It’s fine make some money but make sure that you not working with shipping department lol.

Lastly, they got a lot of simple things that need to be fixed ,1:manners , 2:mentality ,3:focus on work not people .

Small note : then you can dream .
Pros
Cons
I couldn’t count them.
Lol. I had to laugh at this place because none of the leads and coordinators know what they are doing. Honestly you’ll get yelled at every time. Also what they do is cut ppl right after the sale before your contract is over so they won’t have to pay you the $1000 they promised. Some days you might do nothing then there are days that you gonna be over worked. I would never recommend anyone to work there. The place is just too disorganized. The supervisors barely can speak the both languages of Canada.
Pros
You get paid for doing literally nothing on some days, and you meet tons of cool ppl from all over the world, Free cereal if you like that I guess
Cons
Too little salary. Disorganized asf! One Indian with the turban is annoying and reports everything.
Labeling, packing, unpacking, receiving and shipping.
Gather information form the customer to make appropriate recommendations for new products and services.

Effectively resolve issues or concerns
Very poor managed company. Managers are mad, arrogant and even they are not eligible as a managers. have no idea what to do or who to assign. Pay is very low and they make you work overtime..the day u recruit they wont tell u about overtime but after u recruit they force u todo overtime they never look at ur concern, u have to listen what tthey tell u, the managers are rude and how they become managers i dont know, Managers talk bad about their employees and are not there to be your friend but to tell you what to do.
My first day was great.I learned a lot while working there,enhance my computer skills,enjoy a lot while taking up and finding the items. Co-workers were very helpful.Hardest part is to collect the items when i had 150 or more than that single items(single orders). Management was also good.
Pros
free breakfast, lunch, snacks
Cons
less orders sometime