SSENSE
Here to help
Coronavirus update

SSENSE Employee Reviews in Montréal, QC

Montréal, QC77 reviews
If you like to know more about designer retail, this would be the perfect company for you. The support from the management and your peers are always available. The work culture is great. Necessary information are disseminated daily for work reference to guide you.
If i get chance in future i would definitely work in ssense because I feel relax working here.they treat us so well and i like this when everyone behave With postive attitude
Pros
Reputed job, secure and friendly environment
Cons
I HAD A GOOD experience working together by company good management respect for colleagues the working hours ware only long the environment was calm and good cooperation the only problem was the wardrobe one day without my knowledge breaking
A bit far off from any metro but the atmosphere made up for it with interesting co-workers and wonderful bosses. I never had a boss so nice and humble towards me and my co-workers. If I could, I would work there again.
The staff I worked alongside were some of the nicest and most supportive people I have had the privilege to work with. I enjoyed coming into work everyday and I felt as though we all collaborated as a team.
Too much overloading during sales.and they pay no attention to workers fatigue. Just we have 2break evey 4hour for 12hours shift in a day.nobody continue after a couple of weeks.
Good Place to work, all colleagues co operative and friendly. Shift timing should be replanned. The supervisors and managers are very cordial and very supportive however few coordinators have lot of ego but can be managed. The work is very good and the facility at cafeteria is excellent . Overall it's good place to work.
I'm interested in working at ssense they are good team and easy and I'm working before at shipping dock and they are good pay and good schedule working
Les gens dans le company sont tres active et positive
Il sont jenti

Il sont Serious

Il Respecte le client

Il sont Rapidite

Il sont Vitest

La securite dans le travail tres important
Stressful, terrible management, super unprofessional
They treat very bad with people and an unfriendly environment. I do not want to think about those days I was working hard and they want more and more like a robot.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at SSENSE?
I like work the their, the atmosphere and coworker are very cool and coordination. and they pay well and fair with the all employees.
I will recommend any one to work with them.
This is a great place to work if you are seeking a company where you can build your skills and solve challenging problems. It's a place to build your toolkit and use it to find other internal roles (lots of internal mobility) or find other jobs with a fantastic resume.
The workplace culture is great. This is the most collaborative environment I've ever worked in and its also the most diverse (gender parity everywhere and strong representation of visible minorities).

Strong management and founders that are approachable and open. Anyone can go and strike up a conversation with them.
Pros
Challenging and interesting projects, free food and snacks, diverse and inclusive workplace, amazing & inspiring colleagues, chance to be part of the fabric of a growing organization, opportunities for building a diverse skillset
Cons
I personally didn’t like to work there because my supervisor and my manager weren’t good. They don’t really help you when you need help. Only good thing was that I had good co-workers.
Firstly, they running too fast after the succeed before they fix the small things in the wearhouse.
Great environment but some people you give em a chair they forget that they are working there .

You need job there ? It’s fine make some money but make sure that you not working with shipping department lol.

Lastly, they got a lot of simple things that need to be fixed ,1:manners , 2:mentality ,3:focus on work not people .

Small note : then you can dream .
Pros
Cons
I couldn’t count them.
I really enjoyed working there, everybody is nice and fun to work with, I had a great experience. As a picker, I would recommend it if you don't mind walking a lot.
Once there they shout at everyone to move fast, once their done at you they will terminate you right there and then even you didn't finish the contract terms
I just started at Ssense and I can already tell that the people on my team and the general culture cultivated here are special. Dynamic, collaborative, fast paced, forward thinking, and intentional. Anyone with a craving for a creative and thoughtful work should apply here.
Very degrading and unmotivating place to work at. The supervisors who are meant to manage the place like to get all loud and give attitude to people but if you dish it back they look down on you as if how dare you. There’s absolutely no good system in place for how to do your work, it changes up every week and they wonder why theres many mistakes plus with all the new people coming in to start their new job. The coordinators who walk around and are supposed to motivate us and have everything in order are always in a bad mood, run away from you when you walk up to them to ask for help, when they do help you they respond back as if it should be obvious. The expectations these people have based off the training they provided us and the management skills is ridiculous. Specifically Mark (supervisor), who likes to flirt with the young pretty girls and they somehow get moved up to higher positions, gets angry when people speak amongst themselves while working but he sits at his desk and loves to laugh and be the funny guy with the women around his desk. But yet there’s still no organization whatsoever from none of the supervisors. Daniel (coordinator), is very unprofessional and doesn’t know how to work around people without being sarcastic or give some type of attitude. He once told me to watch my a** and that I was even privileged to have been switched, when he switched me to label distribution from the position I was currently in. The only tolerable thing out of all this was the co-workers. I have met some very nice people throughout my experience but unfortunately lost all motivation - more...
Provided exceptional service to an upscale international clientele via email and telephone.
Off ered assistance and solutions to increase customer satisfaction.
Tiring, but the people working with you make it fun, long day shifts are hard. Fair brakes. Supportive. Very crowded, days on sale are very difficult.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
I honestly don't know how the warehouse is still running, the supervisors don't seem to know what their doing most of the time. And the workload is random, you either work for 4 hours straight or do nothing there's no in-between
Pros
- getting judge by the supervisors ( heard one say, " the people here smell bad " ), - Bonus of 1000 $ at the end of the contract ( but if you're late once nothing for you )
Cons
- getting paid 3 week later because of system failure