SSENSE
Here to help
Coronavirus update

SSENSE Employee Reviews

every we feel stress and work hard. we learn how to work with group and alone. management is keep eyes on us all the day and they appreciate the employees for work.
If i get chance in future i would definitely work in ssense because I feel relax working here.they treat us so well and i like this when everyone behave With postive attitude
Pros
Reputed job, secure and friendly environment
Cons
I HAD A GOOD experience working together by company good management respect for colleagues the working hours ware only long the environment was calm and good cooperation the only problem was the wardrobe one day without my knowledge breaking
A bit far off from any metro but the atmosphere made up for it with interesting co-workers and wonderful bosses. I never had a boss so nice and humble towards me and my co-workers. If I could, I would work there again.
The staff I worked alongside were some of the nicest and most supportive people I have had the privilege to work with. I enjoyed coming into work everyday and I felt as though we all collaborated as a team.
I worked in shipping department. There i learnt how to pack the different products according to their specific dimensions. With specific taping methods.
Too much overloading during sales.and they pay no attention to workers fatigue. Just we have 2break evey 4hour for 12hours shift in a day.nobody continue after a couple of weeks.
Good Place to work, all colleagues co operative and friendly. Shift timing should be replanned. The supervisors and managers are very cordial and very supportive however few coordinators have lot of ego but can be managed. The work is very good and the facility at cafeteria is excellent . Overall it's good place to work.
I'm interested in working at ssense they are good team and easy and I'm working before at shipping dock and they are good pay and good schedule working
Definitely not a pro-employee company. They consider their business as essential even though they are selling LUXURY goods and they have the audacity to operate on Sundays (while essential businesses like grocery stores are closed). Some employees tested positive for covid-19 and it is still business as usual. Employees are not compensated fairly. The new dining area looks like prison. Bad management. You are gonna be walking (picking goods) for 12 hours in a 3-story warehouse. They put so much pressure to their employees. Don't expect to get the bonus if you finish your contract 'coz they are gonna find a way (even the smallest mistake) to make you ineligible for it.
Les gens dans le company sont tres active et positive
Il sont jenti

Il sont Serious

Il Respecte le client

Il sont Rapidite

Il sont Vitest

La securite dans le travail tres important
Il faut repenser une autre manière de travailler avec des personnes formées qui veulent recommencer une autre vie. spécialement les personnes immigrantes qui ont une formation professionnelle dans leurs pays d'origine.
Pros
Emploi massif même quand c'est saisonnier
Cons
Beaucoup
Stressful, terrible management, super unprofessional
They treat very bad with people and an unfriendly environment. I do not want to think about those days I was working hard and they want more and more like a robot.
I like work the their, the atmosphere and coworker are very cool and coordination. and they pay well and fair with the all employees.
I will recommend any one to work with them.
This is a great place to work if you are seeking a company where you can build your skills and solve challenging problems. It's a place to build your toolkit and use it to find other internal roles (lots of internal mobility) or find other jobs with a fantastic resume.
The workplace culture is great. This is the most collaborative environment I've ever worked in and its also the most diverse (gender parity everywhere and strong representation of visible minorities).

Strong management and founders that are approachable and open. Anyone can go and strike up a conversation with them.
Pros
Challenging and interesting projects, free food and snacks, diverse and inclusive workplace, amazing & inspiring colleagues, chance to be part of the fabric of a growing organization, opportunities for building a diverse skillset
Cons
It is a workplace culture and i have good relations with team and supportive. Everyone in team give support when I got stuck and management is good. I got good reviews because I gave support anytime when they need.
Free food is the only good thing about this place lol Keep an eye out on your car in the parking lot .

Make sure you wear gloves because the glue is toxic and the managers don't care about your health .

There's a lot of cute girls tho
I personally didn’t like to work there because my supervisor and my manager weren’t good. They don’t really help you when you need help. Only good thing was that I had good co-workers.
Firstly, they running too fast after the succeed before they fix the small things in the wearhouse.
Great environment but some people you give em a chair they forget that they are working there .

You need job there ? It’s fine make some money but make sure that you not working with shipping department lol.

Lastly, they got a lot of simple things that need to be fixed ,1:manners , 2:mentality ,3:focus on work not people .

Small note : then you can dream .
Pros
Cons
I couldn’t count them.
I really enjoyed working there, everybody is nice and fun to work with, I had a great experience. As a picker, I would recommend it if you don't mind walking a lot.
Once there they shout at everyone to move fast, once their done at you they will terminate you right there and then even you didn't finish the contract terms