SSENSE Employee Review
Not a hard job but i wouldn't recommend working there
I started work there around the beginning of November till mid-January 2020. While working there is not hard and it is kind of fun it's the bonus that you should worry about. My contract ended on the 17 January but they extended to January 31. We were told that someone will come and talk to us about the extension. There were those who were approached but me for some reason I wasn't approached and for that, I didn't end up working until Jan 31 so it didn't get my bonus. I feel like I was cheated out of my bonus! How cheap can a company that makes millions of dollars be to cheat someone out of a measly small bonus?! Shame on you!
Ratings by category
Not hard to work there, relaxed enviroment
Don't expect to get your bonus!
Il faut repenser une autre manière de travailler avec des personnes formées qui veulent recommencer une autre vie. spécialement les personnes immigrantes qui ont une formation professionnelle dans leurs pays d'origine.
Emploi massif même quand c'est saisonnier
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at SSENSE. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 105 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about SSENSE
- Does SSENSE require background check?5 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at SSENSE?5 people answered
- How has SSENSE responded to the COVID-19 outbreak?3 people answered
- How is feedback from management delivered at SSENSE?3 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at SSENSE?3 people answered
- What is the vacation policy like at SSENSE? How many vacation days do you get per year?2 people answered
- If you were to leave SSENSE, what would be the reason?2 people answered
- Is there evening shifts?2 people answered
- How often do raises occur at SSENSE?2 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at SSENSE?2 people answered
See all questions and answers
SSENSE Reviews by Job Title