SSENSE
SSENSE Employee Review

Not a hard job but i wouldn't recommend working there

19 February 2020
I started work there around the beginning of November till mid-January 2020. While working there is not hard and it is kind of fun it's the bonus that you should worry about. My contract ended on the 17 January but they extended to January 31. We were told that someone will come and talk to us about the extension. There were those who were approached but me for some reason I wasn't approached and for that, I didn't end up working until Jan 31 so it didn't get my bonus. I feel like I was cheated out of my bonus! How cheap can a company that makes millions of dollars be to cheat someone out of a measly small bonus?! Shame on you!
Pros
Not hard to work there, relaxed enviroment
Cons
Don't expect to get your bonus!
15 May 2020
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) - Saint-Laurent, QC
I worked in shipping department. There i learnt how to pack the different products according to their specific dimensions. With specific taping methods.
5 April 2020
Commis d'entrepôt/ Reception (Former Employee) - Saint-Laurent, QC
Il faut repenser une autre manière de travailler avec des personnes formées qui veulent recommencer une autre vie. spécialement les personnes immigrantes qui ont une formation professionnelle dans leurs pays d'origine.
Pros
Emploi massif même quand c'est saisonnier
Cons
Beaucoup
18 February 2020
Warehouse clerk (Former Employee) - Saint-Laurent, QC
2x 30 minutes break is a big factor

having nice cafeteria with free snacks is very convenient, like fruits, cereal, milk coffee and more

with the new building, toilet is good enough