SSENSE

SSENSE Employee Reviews

Canada100 reviews
company want work on fast pace and perfect work.
every we feel stress and work hard. we learn how to work with group and alone. management is keep eyes on us all the day and they appreciate the employees for work.
Fun work environment with great coworkers.
The staff I worked alongside were some of the nicest and most supportive people I have had the privilege to work with. I enjoyed coming into work everyday and I felt as though we all collaborated as a team.
It was good experience
I worked in shipping department. There i learnt how to pack the different products according to their specific dimensions. With specific taping methods.
The more they progress the worse they attitude toward workers is.
Too much overloading during sales.and they pay no attention to workers fatigue. Just we have 2break evey 4hour for 12hours shift in a day.nobody continue after a couple of weeks.
Good place to learn
Good Place to work, all colleagues co operative and friendly. Shift timing should be replanned. The supervisors and managers are very cordial and very supportive however few coordinators have lot of ego but can be managed. The work is very good and the facility at cafeteria is excellent . Overall it's good place to work.
It is a good company
I'm interested in working at ssense they are good team and easy and I'm working before at shipping dock and they are good pay and good schedule working
Worst.Company.Ever.
Definitely not a pro-employee company. They consider their business as essential even though they are selling LUXURY goods and they have the audacity to operate on Sundays (while essential businesses like grocery stores are closed). Some employees tested positive for covid-19 and it is still business as usual. Employees are not compensated fairly. The new dining area looks like prison. Bad management. You are gonna be walking (picking goods) for 12 hours in a 3-story warehouse. They put so much pressure to their employees. Don't expect to get the bonus if you finish your contract 'coz they are gonna find a way (even the smallest mistake) to make you ineligible for it.
Bon group
Les gens dans le company sont tres active et positive
Il sont jenti

Il sont Serious

Il Respecte le client

Il sont Rapidite

Il sont Vitest

La securite dans le travail tres important
Je ne pas de résumé
Il faut repenser une autre manière de travailler avec des personnes formées qui veulent recommencer une autre vie. spécialement les personnes immigrantes qui ont une formation professionnelle dans leurs pays d'origine.
Pros
Emploi massif même quand c'est saisonnier
Cons
Beaucoup
I was not happy in Ssense.
Stressful, terrible management, super unprofessional
They treat very bad with people and an unfriendly environment. I do not want to think about those days I was working hard and they want more and more like a robot.
fun workplace
I like work the their, the atmosphere and coworker are very cool and coordination. and they pay well and fair with the all employees.
I will recommend any one to work with them.
Great place to build your career
This is a great place to work if you are seeking a company where you can build your skills and solve challenging problems. It's a place to build your toolkit and use it to find other internal roles (lots of internal mobility) or find other jobs with a fantastic resume.
The workplace culture is great. This is the most collaborative environment I've ever worked in and its also the most diverse (gender parity everywhere and strong representation of visible minorities).

Strong management and founders that are approachable and open. Anyone can go and strike up a conversation with them.
Pros
Challenging and interesting projects, free food and snacks, diverse and inclusive workplace, amazing & inspiring colleagues, chance to be part of the fabric of a growing organization, opportunities for building a diverse skillset
Cons
Free food is the only good thing about this place .Keep an eye out on your car in the parking lot
Free food is the only good thing about this place lol Keep an eye out on your car in the parking lot .

Make sure you wear gloves because the glue is toxic and the managers don't care about your health .

There's a lot of cute girls tho
Not so great place to work!
I personally didn’t like to work there because my supervisor and my manager weren’t good. They don’t really help you when you need help. Only good thing was that I had good co-workers.
2022 is a big joke.
Firstly, they running too fast after the succeed before they fix the small things in the wearhouse.
Great environment but some people you give em a chair they forget that they are working there .

You need job there ? It’s fine make some money but make sure that you not working with shipping department lol.

Lastly, they got a lot of simple things that need to be fixed ,1:manners , 2:mentality ,3:focus on work not people .

Small note : then you can dream .
Pros
Cons
I couldn’t count them.
Great environment, fun and safe
I really enjoyed working there, everybody is nice and fun to work with, I had a great experience. As a picker, I would recommend it if you don't mind walking a lot.
Not good for long term
Once there they shout at everyone to move fast, once their done at you they will terminate you right there and then even you didn't finish the contract terms
Not a hard job but i wouldn't recommend working there
I started work there around the beginning of November till mid-January 2020. While working there is not hard and it is kind of fun it's the bonus that you should worry about. My contract ended on the 17 January but they extended to January 31. We were told that someone will come and talk to us about the extension. There were those who were approached but me for some reason I wasn't approached and for that, I didn't end up working until Jan 31 so it didn't get my bonus. I feel like I was cheated out of my bonus! How cheap can a company that makes millions of dollars be to cheat someone out of a measly small bonus?! Shame on you!
Pros
Not hard to work there, relaxed enviroment
Cons
Don't expect to get your bonus!
busy workload during fix season but everybody is cooperative
2x 30 minutes break is a big factor

having nice cafeteria with free snacks is very convenient, like fruits, cereal, milk coffee and more

with the new building, toilet is good enough

People and Culture!
I just started at Ssense and I can already tell that the people on my team and the general culture cultivated here are special. Dynamic, collaborative, fast paced, forward thinking, and intentional. Anyone with a craving for a creative and thoughtful work should apply here.
Very Rude Supervisors and Coordinators. You might meet some nice coworkers while you’re there but are not allowed to talk during your 10+ hours
Very degrading and unmotivating place to work at. The supervisors who are meant to manage the place like to get all loud and give attitude to people but if you dish it back they look down on you as if how dare you. There’s absolutely no good system in place for how to do your work, it changes up every week and they wonder why theres many mistakes plus with all the new people coming in to start their new job. The coordinators who walk around and are supposed to motivate us and have everything in order are always in a bad mood, run away from you when you walk up to them to ask for help, when they do help you they respond back as if it should be obvious. The expectations these people have based off the training they provided us and the management skills is ridiculous. Specifically Mark (supervisor), who likes to flirt with the young pretty girls and they somehow get moved up to higher positions, gets angry when people speak amongst themselves while working but he sits at his desk and loves to laugh and be the funny guy with the women around his desk. But yet there’s still no organization whatsoever from none of the supervisors. Daniel (coordinator), is very unprofessional and doesn’t know how to work around people without being sarcastic or give some type of attitude. He once told me to watch my a** and that I was even privileged to have been switched, when he switched me to label distribution from the position I was currently in. The only tolerable thing out of all this was the co-workers. I have met some very nice people throughout my experience but unfortunately lost all motivation - more...