Squamish

Squamish Employee Reviews

Fast results with great tradesmen on board
Fast pace, good tradesmen and a great company to work with. I work very well in a team or by myself. Have a great understanding of all aspects of construction safety and complete my tasks without any problems, ever.
Various employment of mine throughout the Sea to Sky.
I first would like to acknowledge that I have very much enjoyed my work positions in the past jobs i have had, because I liked the tasks at hand in each job, also the communications were exceptional allowed me to enhance myself personally and grow to learn many positive tools of what makes a happy work environment for all. What I have learned is when a job has positive outlook by each employee, the day is all that much more wholesome and enjoyable. Sometimes the hardest part is getting through a fifteen hour day without enjoying the work your doing. The most enjoyable part of a job you love doing each day is the accomplishments made in each day and how the employer may say" job well done!"
Pros
Any Pro is A Pro! :-)
Cons
Commuting long distances for short work shifts.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Squamish. Our community is ready to answer.
4.5