SPX Flow

SPX Flow Employee Reviews

Blatantly Lied To
Forklift Operator/Labourer (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON7 January 2020
When I was assigned my position through an agency, I was told by them that I would be doing forklift and labouring duties. That's fine and all, but when I arrived for the shift, the management team didn't even know I was to be starting that day. They also gave me a 5 minute tour of the building, proceeded to give me ear plugs and a broom, and made me sweep up their horribly dirty facility for the entirety of the shift. No direction, no support, no supervision whatsoever.

When I asked why I was doing a cleaner's job and not lift truck operation, they said "they have never hired a cleaner before you". They are definitely a management nightmare.
Shipping/Receiving
Shipper/Receiver (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON9 October 2018
terrible place to work. management is terrible. a really bad place to work. you get harassed if you don't meet the number, the pressure to stay and work long hours. pressure to work weekends.

would NOT recommend to anyone.
Pros
nothing
Cons
nothing
Intersting Job
Technicien de service (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC5 October 2018
challenge,great company to work,alot of challenge,client structure and learning,alot of responsability,in charge of many clients,work under pressure,troubleshooting
Small company with hard workers
Purchasing Agent (Current Employee) –  Brockville, ON12 July 2017
Team works together well. I currently work here and enjoy the job I have. Always room for improvement at any company in regards to processes & procedures to help the team improve and prevent confusion.
Always something new to learn
Manufacturing Engineering Specialist (Current Employee) –  Burlington, ON6 December 2016
The project based order system and engineer-to-order manufacturing system always keeps it interesting with constant learning opportunities. The open working environment helps interaction with co-workers easy and inviting.