SPRINT Senior Care

SPRINT Senior Care Employee Reviews

The company is wonderful

The Sprint senior Care staff are friendly. In home services department from the manager down to the coordinator are wonderful and I enjoy and learned a lot from my work experiences.

Caring, Supportive and Fun Environment

The organization is filled with people who really care about their clients, which is inspiring for me. I appreciate the openness and opportunities to share ideas and feedback.

Very nice

I loved working with sprint, employees are very nice to each other and very welcoming. Nice place to work I will recommend. They offer programs every time and trainings that helps to develop their employees on how to care for seniors.

Not good

Poor management skills, place full of snitches and gossips, not many hours. In all don't work there, unless you have no other choice, unless you don't mind hypocrisy and management that really don't know what they're doing and treating employees badly and not fairly

Very friendly environment .

Different task of working with peoples with dementia and alzhaimer..The attention is individually. But need to hired more peoples .working with this company for many years allow me to learn more as a psw..and my huge experience for 20 years I can consider my self a better person a professional ,who love to work with all kind of people, This company gibme the opportunity to educated more my self and learn more about different illness and diseases .

Pros

Good comuniations and trainning for all workers

Cons

To much residents at the sametime need, to much work

Friendly environment and staff!

I have really enjoyed my time working with SPRINT! Very positive environment with lots of opportunity. Management is always very supportive and understanding.

I love my job at SPRINT Senior Care!

SPRINT Senior Care is a great place to work! The staff are friendly, the management team is really approachable, and I have the opportunity to truly make a difference in the lives of seniors. I would highly recommend SPRINT Senior Care as an employer if you're looking for a supportive work environment where you're given the opportunities to thrive.

Great place to work!

I have been working here for a few years and it is a great place to work. The management team is very understanding and flexible. I feel that we are really supporting seniors in the community. The staff are all very friendly and it's a good collaborative environment. The organization is very supportive of training. I would recommend this organization to anyone - as a worker or a client.

Punitive work environment, a culture of blame, and poor leadership

The majority of the management are inept and have been hired based on being liked as opposed to qualified. You will often be overworked and when unable to keep up with the unreasonable demands, you will be blamed. The culture of fear and blame is rampant so be prepared to feel undervalued and overwhelmed.

Pros

Best part of the job is working with the clients.

Cons

Punitive work environment, a culture of blame, and poor leadership

good

it is a good company, its fun to work with the elderly, a typical day at this place, is being with the client, providing their needs in the program or in their basic necessity like helping them going to the washroom. I could learn more by interacting with the client. The most enjoyable part of the job is when I see the client happy.

Cons

short hours

Challenging work environment with bad co-workers

The work environment and company culture was focused on reporting people's mistakes to the person's supervisor. Negative feedback was the theme at this place. You won't hear positive feedback here.

Pros

Good Experience

Cons

Negative Feedback Only

Overworked underpaid and unappreciated!

Management staff has been hand chosen by ED based on friendship and who has recommended them rather than skill level, education, experience, qualifications and knowledge of the actual job. Micro management is at its best within this agency. Everything is delegated leaving the employees below management stressed and overwhelmed while managers wait to reprimand once work is not completed. The technology is not advanced, not up to date, internet slow, most times no connection off site locations. Upper management enjoys expensive phones, computers etc. while older equipment used for front line staff. No advancement or job security. Job Culture is that all staff are on edge, stressed out to the max and feel unappreciated. Very disappointing. The best part of this job are the clients.

Cons

underpaid, overworked, extreme micro management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SPRINT Senior Care. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0Job security/advancement