SPRINT Senior Care Employee Reviews

Friendly environment and staff!
Employee (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON28 February 2018
I have really enjoyed my time working with SPRINT! Very positive environment with lots of opportunity. Management is always very supportive and understanding.
I love my job at SPRINT Senior Care!
Staff (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON26 February 2018
SPRINT Senior Care is a great place to work! The staff are friendly, the management team is really approachable, and I have the opportunity to truly make a difference in the lives of seniors. I would highly recommend SPRINT Senior Care as an employer if you're looking for a supportive work environment where you're given the opportunities to thrive.
Great place to work!
Staff (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON5 February 2018
I have been working here for a few years and it is a great place to work. The management team is very understanding and flexible. I feel that we are really supporting seniors in the community. The staff are all very friendly and it's a good collaborative environment. The organization is very supportive of training. I would recommend this organization to anyone - as a worker or a client.
Punitive work environment, a culture of blame, and poor leadership
Previous Employee (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 October 2017
The majority of the management are inept and have been hired based on being liked as opposed to qualified. You will often be overworked and when unable to keep up with the unreasonable demands, you will be blamed. The culture of fear and blame is rampant so be prepared to feel undervalued and overwhelmed.
Pros
Best part of the job is working with the clients.
Cons
Punitive work environment, a culture of blame, and poor leadership
good
Personal Support Worker (Current Employee) –  1 william morgan drive20 September 2017
it is a good company, its fun to work with the elderly, a typical day at this place, is being with the client, providing their needs in the program or in their basic necessity like helping them going to the washroom. I could learn more by interacting with the client. The most enjoyable part of the job is when I see the client happy.
Cons
short hours
Challenging work environment with bad co-workers
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON5 August 2017
The work environment and company culture was focused on reporting people's mistakes to the person's supervisor. Negative feedback was the theme at this place. You won't hear positive feedback here.
Pros
Good Experience
Cons
Negative Feedback Only
Overworked underpaid and unappreciated!
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 February 2016
Management staff has been hand chosen by ED based on friendship and who has recommended them rather than skill level, education, experience, qualifications and knowledge of the actual job. Micro management is at its best within this agency. Everything is delegated leaving the employees below management stressed and overwhelmed while managers wait to reprimand once work is not completed. The technology is not advanced, not up to date, internet slow, most times no connection off site locations. Upper management enjoys expensive phones, computers etc. while older equipment used for front line staff. No advancement or job security. Job Culture is that all staff are on edge, stressed out to the max and feel unappreciated. Very disappointing. The best part of this job are the clients.
Cons
underpaid, overworked, extreme micro management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SPRINT Senior Care. Our community is ready to answer.

SPRINT Senior Care Reviews by Location