About SPRINT Senior Care
We began caring for seniors and enabling seniors to care for themselves in 1983. We continue to do so today as an accredited, not-for-profit community support service agency in Toronto by offering a wide range of practical and low-cost services to seniors and their caregivers. Our services help seniors stay safe, connected, and live as independently –
Join the SPRINT Senior Care Team!
Imagine finding purpose every day by caring for seniors and supporting their caregivers. Working at SPRINT Senior Care, you'll have the opportunity to be a part of a passionate team committed to providing client-centred, high quality services to seniors in our service area. SPRINT Senior Care’s inclusive environment is one of many benefits for staff, including SPRINT Senior Care’s dedication to staff wellness, and a comprehensive benefits package for eligible employees.
SPRINT Senior Care Jobs
- Social Worker – Transitional HousingToronto, ON
- RPN - Client Care Supervisor (Relief)Toronto, ON
- Client Care Supervisor - Registered Practical Nurse (RPN) - FT ContractToronto, ON
- Part-Time Contract Personal Support Worker (PSW) - 72 Hours/biweeklyToronto, ON
- Overnight Personal Support Worker (PSW) - 80 Hours/biweekly, ContractToronto, ON
- Evening Shift Personal Support Worker (PSW) - 80 Hours/biweekly, ContractToronto, ON
- Day Shift Personal Support Worker (PSW) - 80 Hours/biweekly, ContractToronto, ON