Springs Window Fashions Employee Review

View all Springs Window Fashions reviews

Stressful with long hours
Benefits Analyst (Current Employee) –  Madison, WI13 April 2019
Co-worker dynamics are good teamwork and we get things done on tight deadlines. Too lean of an organization for the size of the company and upper management just expects more and more from you. You do what you need to get the job done but all you have time to do is put out fires and then because you meet them they pile more on you and at performance time rate you lower because you didn't do more. Workload is not evenly distributed and promotions are given to favorites.
Pros
Great benefit options
Cons
No worklife balance

Other Springs Window Fashions Employee Reviews

Collaborative friendly atmosphere
Engineering Design Intern (Former Employee) –  Middleton, WI16 May 2019
great place to work! It's a small office so you get to wear many different hats. I was an intern and instead of just giving me the boring busy work, they tried to teach me as much as possible about the process of design.
Pros
people
Cons
drainage
Used to be a great place to work
Product Specialist (Current Employee) –  Pennsylvania10 May 2019
Company has gone down hill. Support staff are treated badly since all they concentrate on is keeping cs reps and making goals at all costs. Management used to care about their associates in customer service. Apparently they are following the new CEOs lead.
Pros
Cons
Keep piling more and more work on people with no advancement or additional pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Springs Window Fashions. Our community is ready to answer.