Springs Window Fashions Employee Review

View all Springs Window Fashions reviews

Communication and Recognition Lacking
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Waukegan, IL3 March 2019
I have never work somewhere that is so lacking in basic communication to its employees and Customers. There is no collaboration within the departments, information does not flow down to the employees so they may provide accurate information to the customer. My division of the company does not receive the necessary resources to meet the needs of our dealers. Springs judges us on our sales and placement yet necessary tools and sampling have been on hold, such as unfulfilled orders for sample books so our dealers can sell our product. A previous batch of sampling from 2016 was not user friendly which affected our sales also. The management style is antiquated and there are a lot of excuses for why simple things cannot be accomplished. There is an appearance of trying to make change however I am skeptical.
Pros
Good benefits, talented co-workers, decent Manager, some flexibility in position.
Cons
Centralized decision making, beauracrocy, not customer/sales driven, poor communication.

Other Springs Window Fashions Employee Reviews

Collaborative friendly atmosphere
Engineering Design Intern (Former Employee) –  Middleton, WI16 May 2019
great place to work! It's a small office so you get to wear many different hats. I was an intern and instead of just giving me the boring busy work, they tried to teach me as much as possible about the process of design.
Pros
people
Cons
drainage
Used to be a great place to work
Product Specialist (Current Employee) –  Pennsylvania10 May 2019
Company has gone down hill. Support staff are treated badly since all they concentrate on is keeping cs reps and making goals at all costs. Management used to care about their associates in customer service. Apparently they are following the new CEOs lead.
Pros
Cons
Keep piling more and more work on people with no advancement or additional pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Springs Window Fashions. Our community is ready to answer.