Springs Window Fashions Employee Review

View all Springs Window Fashions reviews

One bad apple ruined the bunch
Trainer Dept (Former Employee) –  Middleton, WI13 April 2019
Overall, Spring's is a good company to work for - decent pay and benefits as well as a mostly friendly and competent staff. However...

A certain department manager made working under her a complete nightmare. Have you ever had a boss who didn't know how to do any of the jobs within their own department? Ever had that boss who stayed in the office all day and only came out to yell at people? It didn't matter what the explanation was - it went in one ear and right out the other because she didn't understand how the machines worked. That's how this department was. It's very demoralizing to the associates and especially the newcomers - most new associates would work a day or two and never come back citing the team lead's bad attitude as a major cause for concern. Springs is hurting for people in the worst way and she still treats the associates who are sticking it out like disposable trash. It's very unfortunate because like I mentioned, the overall experience was pretty good. If it wasn't for this particular team lead I'd say it was the Best Experience Company.

Good Luck, Springs!

-Your wasted potential
Pros
Pay and benefits. Most of the co-workers are great!
Cons
Department 33 Team Lead

Other Springs Window Fashions Employee Reviews

Collaborative friendly atmosphere
Engineering Design Intern (Former Employee) –  Middleton, WI16 May 2019
great place to work! It's a small office so you get to wear many different hats. I was an intern and instead of just giving me the boring busy work, they tried to teach me as much as possible about the process of design.
Pros
people
Cons
drainage
Used to be a great place to work
Product Specialist (Current Employee) –  Pennsylvania10 May 2019
Company has gone down hill. Support staff are treated badly since all they concentrate on is keeping cs reps and making goals at all costs. Management used to care about their associates in customer service. Apparently they are following the new CEOs lead.
Pros
Cons
Keep piling more and more work on people with no advancement or additional pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Springs Window Fashions. Our community is ready to answer.