Springs Window Fashions Employee Review

View all Springs Window Fashions reviews

They do not practice what they preach
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Pennsylvania27 February 2019
I will say the people at the PA offices are wonderful and friendly. However they say they want a team driven atmosphere, and want to create the best experience for customers and employees a like, I never found that to be the case. While in theory their strategy should work coaches are there to help, but you almost never hear from them.
The entire time I worked there I never once met my direct supervisor other than in passing, my supervisor never introduced themselves at all.

While I did not find the job difficult to do, however there were long stretches between breaks on occasion it would be four hours. In some cases associates were being reprimanded for bathroom breaks, you are expected to take call after call which is to be expected in a call center, be aware if you can not sit for long periods of time this job is not for you.

There is a distinct lack of communication, and I initially had no idea who to ask about certain questions I had. And I never really felt like the company cared about us, the people there truly did care. But the company policy is stuck in the stone age and not progressing. Initial training was A+ after that though you essentially get very little training even when training on different lines. I think most of these issues are standard in a call center. I would be told one thing by a coach and then other employees would tell me something completely different, again I don't think it's the individuals fault I think the company needs to figure out a way to better dispense information

Other Springs Window Fashions Employee Reviews

Collaborative friendly atmosphere
Engineering Design Intern (Former Employee) –  Middleton, WI16 May 2019
great place to work! It's a small office so you get to wear many different hats. I was an intern and instead of just giving me the boring busy work, they tried to teach me as much as possible about the process of design.
Pros
people
Cons
drainage
Used to be a great place to work
Product Specialist (Current Employee) –  Pennsylvania10 May 2019
Company has gone down hill. Support staff are treated badly since all they concentrate on is keeping cs reps and making goals at all costs. Management used to care about their associates in customer service. Apparently they are following the new CEOs lead.
Pros
Cons
Keep piling more and more work on people with no advancement or additional pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Springs Window Fashions. Our community is ready to answer.