Springs Window Fashions Employee Review

View all Springs Window Fashions reviews

Doesn't pay and micromanages
Sales (Current Employee) –  Georgia23 April 2019
I have been with this organization for 7 years; and was a great company to work for up until 2 years ago. It started out with micromanaging, actions selling, tracking pointing fingers etc. I as most of my colleagues work 60 or more hours a week. Our product quality is very bad and turnaround time even worse. Then they want us to be robotic and report to dealers with scripted verbiage to use which they are becoming very defensive about. This company is trying to be Hunter Douglas but we are far from it. They do not have a relationship with their dealers like this and far exceed our product offerings. We have been nothing close to innovative and we have been giving feedback for years with no change in sight. We are overpriced and our dealers are moving to Norman, Hunter because we are no longer the affordable company. If we want to justify price increases we need a better product. You then penalize us and basically pull our commission to a bonus structure. To even get the 85% you would have to start delivering on a better timeframe from which you presently are. Why are we being punished for your lack of quality, etc.?? We have families to support and cutting our pay by 30-40,000 is just horrific.
Pros
my fellow employees I have worked with all these years
Cons
Such a disappointment and lack of caring this company has for its employees

Other Springs Window Fashions Employee Reviews

Collaborative friendly atmosphere
Engineering Design Intern (Former Employee) –  Middleton, WI16 May 2019
great place to work! It's a small office so you get to wear many different hats. I was an intern and instead of just giving me the boring busy work, they tried to teach me as much as possible about the process of design.
Pros
people
Cons
drainage
Used to be a great place to work
Product Specialist (Current Employee) –  Pennsylvania10 May 2019
Company has gone down hill. Support staff are treated badly since all they concentrate on is keeping cs reps and making goals at all costs. Management used to care about their associates in customer service. Apparently they are following the new CEOs lead.
Pros
Cons
Keep piling more and more work on people with no advancement or additional pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Springs Window Fashions. Our community is ready to answer.